PAZMANY BROTHERS

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since June 2010

We are a family owned and operated company, founded in 1981. We have several crews that provide landscape maintenance, landscape installations, hardscape installations and clean-ups/enhancement jobs. If there is a service we do not provide, we offer recommended Sub-Contractors....

PF Gardening Service

We perform any gardening services or maintenance. LICENSED company with professional workers! Every client means a lot to us; therefore, every appointment, job, quote, etc. will be taken serious. Emails are highly preferred for a faster response time.

01/15/2015

They trim trees for me and skin palms. They address any serious problems that pop up around here. I have a lot of different trees and they know how to allow them to be as drought-tolerant as possible. They figure things out, things that you don't think a landscaper would maybe know or a gardener would know. I'll tell him I think a plant has to be removed because it's dying, but they'll tell me no ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They take care of my lawn and take care of any problems I may have. I pay $280 a month for their services. He'll do things like changing lightbulbs and handymen type of things, also.

CATEGORY handyman service,landscaper,lawn service,irrigation systems

10/28/2014

he said they were booked until mid-Nov and i needed the project completed by the end of october to qualify for the rebate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exchanged emails

07/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Peter was great to work with He was punctual, a bit early, and listened to what I wanted. He had great ideas and returned an estimate for each piece of the project so I could prioritize what I wanted done. The email was sent with a few days as promised! |I have not done any work yet but I can write an addendum when it is done:-)

06/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Pazmany for landscape maintenance and occasional landscaping work. So far so good. I would say their prices seem comparable to other services. They don't go out of their way to recommend landscaping upkeep (health or trimming needs) which I do wish they did.

04/03/2013

Pazmany Bros. Landscaping was the low bid.  I was concerned that I might get a less than perfect result.  In retrospect, I should not have been concerned.  They used all the correct materials and the installation was VERY professional.  Young Peter Pazmany responded to my email queries within a day and  visited the site daily to make sure I was satisfied and that the work was proceeding on schedul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received 3 bids to sod my lawn area and install gopher wire under the sod.  I choose Pazmany Bros. Landscaping on the basis of price as all comapnies proposed the same materials. The 2700 ft sq. area was rototilled and compost and fertilizer added.  1/2" wire was installed and buried 3-4 inches (to discourage gophers).  Freshly delivered sod was placed on top and rolled and stapled in place.  The work took about 4 days to complete.

CATEGORY landscaper

Landscaping & Hardscaping Installations & Renovations. Landscaping Maintenance. Clean-Ups, Irrigation, Lighting, Arbors, Pavers, Flagstone, Sod, Planting, Tree Installation, Seasonal Flowers, Mulching, Aerating, Pressure Washing

Major Tree Pruning, Parking lot sweeping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express