Tayenaka, Dr. Ted E.

Angie's List since July 2009

Additional Fax - (562)598-0005. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm....

03/26/2014

He is a very good dentist.  He does a very thorough check up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Ted Tayenaka is my dentist.  I have been going to him for so long  and so is my family and my whole social network.

02/15/2012

Neither my husband nor I had seen a dentist in several years. You know, you never seem to find the time, Finally, my husband broke a tooth, and I needed to have a crown replaced. My secretary did some research and said "Dr. Tayanka is the guy". She was correct. He is thorough and the procedure was pain free. The office is easy going and patients are treated well by his entire staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Tayanaka replaced a crown. I truly had a pain free experience. He, and his entire staff, are both professional and approachable.

11/29/2010

Dr. Tayenaka is very good. I would recommend him. He is approachable. My husband wasn?t in any pain when he did any of the procedures. I don?t think my husband had any problems with his availability. There was no problem with the billing and administration aspect as well. My husband might go back to him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Ted Tayenaka was my husband’s dentist prior to relocating. His last visit to the dentist was about two years ago.

07/14/2009

He is very skilled and has a high level of professionalism. He is a very warm dentist. He is responsive to your needs in a very timely manner. He is convenient to use, which I like. His staff is of equal quality to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my dentist.