Clean MAX USA

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

3330 Swetzer Rd

Loomis, CA 95650

At Clean MAX USA we are experts in Tile, Stone, Grout, Carpet and Textile cleaning! For your safety and comfort, we only send our employees to your home or business (never a sub-contractor). Our employees arrive in uniform and in a truck or van with our company logo on the side. We use professional heavy duty equipment to attain the most thorough cleaning possible; with cleaning agents strong enough to remove the toughest spots, yet gentle enough to rinse completely away with our soft water cleaning systems. Because we know life happens, every service we offer comes with a 30-DAY Clean Guarantee. Simply stated, If a spot comes back, you make a mess, or if you are not absolutely thrilled with your service, we return for free. We look forward to earning your business. Please call our office 916-781-7772 for a free on-site or phone quote. Sincerely, Robert and Tammi Bowman, owners...

Carpet Cleaning (337)Ceramic Tile (54)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (37)Upholstery Cleaning (23)Carpet Sales and Installation (17)Oriental Rug Cleaning (3)Title Services (3)Marble and Granite (2)

07/21/2017

Perfect! They were timely (early in fact), professional, respectful of our home, efficient, cheerful and provided outstanding service. I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2017

Thank you for reviewing Clean MAX USA! We appreciate your business and look forward to working for you again! Robert, owner Clean MAX USA

06/20/2017

They got out some spots I thought were permanent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

05/12/2017

They did a wonderful job. They worked with me, and I'm very please with the outcome. My carpets look brand new and I would recommend them to anyone! I plan on having them come out again this year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and cleaned my carpets before I left for a trip.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Clean MAX USA! We are glad to hear that your carpet looks new again! Please keep us in mind for next time and when your friends are looking for a reputable floor cleaning company. God Bless, Robert and Tammi Bowman, owners

04/17/2017

Not well. I responded to an email sales alert (carpet cleaning) from Clean Max USA. Tamii called back an informed me that they were not offering this carpet cleaning sale in my area. My question is why send me the offer if they weren't going to honor it. This company had done a good job cleaning my sofa and love seat a few months ago. However, they declined my request for carpet cleaning at this t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2017

An "F" rating for being told "NO"? The Client responded to a limited offer, that was available for the first 10 clients who called to schedule. The offer was sent to our database of repeat clients via email. The offer clearly stated that it was not available in all areas and only 10 clients could claim the discount. I am sorry you are disappointed in being told "no". We have removed you from any f...

03/27/2017

Great! The crew they sent were on time, friendly, knowledgeable and very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile and grout cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2017

Thank you for reviewing Clean MAX USA! We are thrilled you are so happy with your floors. We appreciate your business and look forward to working for you again! Tammi, owner Clean MAX USA
C

03/10/2017

My kitchen is under the 200 square feet they specified, but there is a small sitting area that they wanted to consider a 2nd room and charge me more for. This area contains my refrigerator. I'm not sure what their reasoning was but I canceled the deal and decided to go with another company offering the same rates without such conditions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased deal to have them clean the tile & grout in my kitchen.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Thank you for reviewing Clean MAX USA. The client purchased a deal from Angie's List for "ONE ROOM" of Tile and Grout Cleaning. The client had 4 areas to be cleaned, a Kitchen, dining room, hallway and laundry room. The deal she purchased clearly stated ONE ROOM up to 200 sq ft. Our technician quoted a cost to clean the additional areas and the client decided not to have the work completed. She re...

03/03/2017

It was ok. I was disappointed to hear that they couldn't seal the grout, as was part of the deal, because the grout had already been painted over. They didn't credit us any part of the deal, and so we ended up having to seal the grout ourselves. However, really appreciated the reminders from them to book the service, and the follow- up - very professional and great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grout cleaning of about 400 sq ft.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2017

02/27/2017

Perfect. They look like brand new floors!! The technicians were on time, and very professional. They even helped my husband move a butcher block table out of the kitchen to clean underneath it. Love this company and will definitely be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our kitchen floor ceramic tiles cleaned and sealed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2017

02/02/2017

Scheduling was easy, and 11 days later, my appointment was about to happen. CleanMAX called the day before to confirm, and the staff called me right at 2 to let me know that they'd be here in about 45 minutes. When the two young men arrived, they evaluated the job, and said they would be done in about an hour. Both were polite and professional, and true to their word, were done in less than an hou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have ceramic tile floors in my entry and hallway. Since we moved in 26 years ago, the hallway grout had never been cleaned and sealed. There's no need to say that what once may have been tan grout to match the tile was now black, but there, I've said it. What a mess. I was notified of a tile and grout cleaning deal via email from Angie's List. This fit right in with my goal to love my house again this year, so I signed up with CleanMAX and scheduled the service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2017

Thank you for reviewing Clean MAX USA! We are thrilled you are so happy with your floors. We appreciate your business and look forward to working for you again! Robert, owner Clean MAX USA

01/19/2017

It was a great experience from the first phone call to book the appointment to the young men showing up on time and doing a professional and wonderful job. The office even followed up with a check in call and thank you card.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 3 rooms of carpets cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2016

Tile, Stone, Grout, Carpet, Area Rugs and Upholstery Cleaning. Grout and Stone Sealing. Tile and Stone Polishing. Carpet Repairs and Power Re-Stretching. Pet Damage Repair. Urine and Pet Odor Control and Removal.

NA