Atlas Building Solutions

A6 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since September 2015

3495 Swetzer Rd Ste. 600

Loomis, CA 95650

If you want help creating the building of your dreams in Northern California, look to Atlas Building Solutions for Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guards, Downspouts and more. We are an exterior improvement company that offers a wide range of products and services geared toward making your building more attractive, energy efficient, and secure. Backed by years of experience and strong relationships with our suppliers and manufacturers, our team at Atlas Building Solutions offers the highest caliber of service at the best possible price with each and every project. Your building is your dream, and bringing that dream to life is ours....

gutter installation (4)drain pipe installation (1)

03/10/2020

Awesome. Booked my appointment in under a week, didn't need me to be home during the upgrade, and installed everything perfectly with no issues on time and budget. What more could you want?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They added better gutter guards and new large downspouts to my existing gutters to allow for better drainage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

12/06/2019

They were quick and it looks nice. They did their job, they knew what they were doing, friendly, and introduced themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new gutter.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2019

11/27/2019

It went okay and he did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed a patio cover for me.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

11/05/2019

Crew was prompt and work was delivered as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Repair & Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

08/20/2019

I received a call to send pictures. After I sent the pictures, I received no further communication from this company. There was several attempts made by me and no one would respond

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter fixed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Good morning, I believe you spoke with me (scott) and I hadn't received the pictures. If you would like to re send the pictures then I will call you back to verify i received them. 916 740 0438

08/02/2019

It was excellent. They were close, efficient, able to interpret what I wanted. Stayed on the job and finished it. It was beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Customized and galvanized gutters, downspouts, and leaf guards.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019