Allegiant

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since June 2011

C Rated | 4 Reviews

At Allegiant we live by the motto “Consider it done!” Fully licensed and insured, Allegiant is a full service general contractor who specializes in concrete and landscaping services. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, we can do it all – from small tenant improvements to major home and landscape renovation. Our dedicated, drug free employees help to set us apart with their professionalism, integrity, and quality of work. We pride ourselves on delivering complete customer satisfaction while adhering to all industry standards and regulations. ...

Garage Experts Of Sacramento

We provide professional installation of commercial and residential epoxy flooring and storage solutions. Our service area stretches from North of Lake Tahoe to areas in and around San Jose and Santa Cruz. We travel for work!! We offer various types of lifetime warrantied epoxy flooring (multi-layer build-ups of "speckled" and metallic fleck) and lifetime warrantied cabinetry, slat wall and overhead racks. coatings and metallic fleck suspended in clear epoxy). Garage Experts has an enormous client base of garage makeover customers. In addition, we provide concrete makeovers (Capping, Stamping, Staining, Resurfacing, Etching, etc). We can provide unique, durable custom counter tops too.

11/08/2012

He came for the appointment, but told me that he had to leave, but would be back soon to do the estimate.  He had to drop off some fuel for another job.  But then he never came back.  I called him after about 3 hours, and asked about him coming back.  To this he blew me off, and I haven't heard from him since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called him to get an estimate for a job.

CATEGORY stamped concrete

D

11/07/2012

Used a different contractor.  They didn't seem too interested and never got back to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing performed other than receiving estimates

CATEGORY concrete repair,hardscaping,epoxy flooring

D

03/12/2012

The two guys in charge were all customer service - during the estimate phase. They said a few steps would look great and I thought so too!!  Keep in mind, they're the ones who originally  noticed I like yards with steps and said it would look good in my yard, and when I decided it would look nice and got excited about it, they included it in their estimate.  I said my house is fairly all right ang...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They visited with me to see what I wanted. They came out several times, and even drove around the neighborhood so I could show them what I liked, which seemed really great, some businesses I called for an estimate didn't bother to return my call, so they were ahead of the game here!  They were very good at sales. They said they could easily do what I wanted, told me how nice it would look, and their estimate seemed realistic, i.e. less expensive than other estimates, but not so cheap as to make me nervous.  They showed up at my house, took away old concrete and sod, poured new concrete for a driveway and sidewalk down to the curb through the lawn, which was stamped and colored, and put in new landscaping (bark chips and plants) and landscape lighting.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway,landscaper,irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

12/27/2011

Overall the experience was wonderful.  From the very beginning Bob and his team were responsive, prompt, and very understanding of our limited budget.  Bob worked with my husband and I to choose the color and texture of concrete we wanted - who knew there were so many choices :)  We decided to go with stamped concrete which looks more natural for our country home.  We even added a brownish tint so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I recently built our dream home in Newcastle, CA.  We hired Allegiant initially to install a colored, stamped concrete driveway but loved their services so much we decided to make them our weekly landscape maintenance provider as well.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,concrete driveway,landscaper,lawn service,irrigation systems,lighting,pressure washing,mudjacking,hardscaping,epoxy flooring,stamped concrete

*Residential and commercial concrete, including custom and colored concrete *Concrete staining, sealing, and epoxy floors *Landscape design and installation *Professional landscape maintenance *Other Services - tenant improvements, lighting, fencing, water features, barbecues, fire pits and pergolas, lawns, trees and shrubs, water-wise irrigation and drainage, general clean-up & hauling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available