Walt's Tree Service

Founded 1955 • Angie's List since August 2005

Walt's Tree and Landscape Service is Long Beach's longest-standing tree service company. Walt's is fully insured and bonded, and all 14 employees are covered under worker's compensation insurance. Since 1955 we have offered incredible service to Long Beach, Los Alamitos, Rossmoor, Cerritos and Seal Beach. If you are looking to make your home or business drought tolerant, we work with a great Landscape Designer to do that for you as well....

Gutierrez & Son's Tree Service and Landscaping

Gutierrez & Son's Tree Service and Landscaping has provided the highest quality tree care and landscape for over 20 years. Our employees are experts in all areas of tree care and landscaping. Whether it is in removal, repair, trimming, or planting new trees to give your home or business a little something extra! With our competitive rates you can be sure you are getting the best rates in town with 100% satisfaction guarantee! No job is too small or too big, so why not call the tree experts today for all your tree maintenance needs. Gutierrez & Son's Tree Service South Bay’s Experts in Everything Trees.

04/27/2019

Excellent response to request and I could not have been happier with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very large juniper trees along side of apartment building were dying and intruding upon neighbor's property. Walt's Tree Service removed them promptly, efficiently and very quickly at a price three times lower than five other vendors I received quotes from.

12/05/2015

On time for all appointments (1-estimate, 2-actual service).  Entire team very professional and they cleaned up the area to my satisfaction when the job was finished. Only one issue-the company is very busy so it took awhile to book a visit to get a estimate and same with setting a date for the service.  However i would use their service again knowing that we would need to schedule ahead if we had...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed three large trees, including tree root.

03/13/2015

Sandy is a man of his word.  He said he would be done within a couple of hours and he kept his word.  Plus, he is very respectful. A down to earth type of guy.   Cleaned up the debris and hauled it away.  I am very pleased with his services and will use him again, as well as, recommend his company to my neighbors, family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a palm tree and trimmed trees throughout the property.

12/08/2014

Sandy is a great guy.  The guys were in and out in about 3 hours and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed 3 trees and one large bush

06/26/2014

Every question I asked, he knew the answer. He was very knowledgeable and didn't make me wait. He came my way unlike other providers who called me back after a week or so. He didn't kill my trees so they're still alive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did tree root trimming so that they wouldn't get out of hand and also shape trimming.

CATEGORY tree service

We offer a variety of services: tree trimming, lacing tree removal and stump grinding. We can fully maintain your landscape as well.