Del Mar Landscaping

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20151031

L.A. Orange County

Long Beach, CA 90806

Del Mar Landscaping was started by founder Conrad Romero in Long Beach, California. What started as a local maintenance company in 1993 has grown and developed into a large family business who take great pride in their ability to address your landscaping needs. We at Del Mar Landscape provide a complete spectrum of landscape services with professional and personal care for each client's needs. We specialize in Landscape Installation, Irrigation, Hardscape Installation, Concrete Services, Landscape Maintenance Services, Tree Trimming, Custom Projects, Residences, and Commercial Developments. Our commitment is to maintain a relentless focus on customer satisfaction. Our standards are high as our quality of the work we offer. ...

lawn care (239)landscaping (139)irrigation system (88)tree service (71)hardscaping (40)concrete repair (22)stone and gravel (20)fence company (18)hauling (16)excavating (15)lawn treatment (12)landscape lighting (11)

04/15/2020

landscape, paving, artificial/synthetic grass

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Conrad was very responsive and helped ensure that my vision of my backyard came true . He is very fair and competitive in price. His guys were diligent and competent and got the job done! We love our new backyard.

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Likewise. It was a pleasure working with you. Stay safe.

03/26/2020

Conrad and his team at Del Mar Landscaping are great. His guys are very respectful and do excellent work at a fair price. They made sure they finished the job during a very uncertain time (Coronavirus pandemic), which is much appreciated and also made sure they cleaned up everything when they were done. Second time I've used them. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace side gate, replace rear fence, replace landscape lighting, new exterior drain, repair brick pony wall, repair masonry wall crack, trim trees.

CATEGORY concrete repair,fencing,landscaper,lawn service,tree service,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

Thanks for having us during this difficult time aside from the rain. Talk soon. Conrad

03/24/2020

Highly recommend Conrad and Del Mar Landscaping as we had a great experience from start to finish. Conrad responded to my quote request within 10 minutes and came to see the property the same day. a fair quote was provided within 48 hours and work commenced within 2 weeks. The team was punctual and super polite and very responsible with our property and clean up. No mud or leftover debris was loca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete removal and repouring

CATEGORY concrete repair,hauling services,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

Thanks guys for a smooth project. Here to help. Conrad

10/31/2019

I am very pleased with the back-yard patio Conrad and his crew installed. Cost was very competitive. Timeline for project was very close to original estimate. Conrad was very helpful in helping us make final design decisions, especially on picking the paver block style and color. He also promptly addressed all of me concerns, even though they were mostly minor. His crew also worked with me to get ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio with pavers,

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

It was my pleasure to help.

10/21/2019

They were AWESOME. And our backyard looks amazing. They exceeded our expectations. From start to finish, Conrad and his crew provided skilled and expertise in all phases of their work. They arrived everyday and worked hard until the job was complete. Actually they completed early. The cost of our project and the quality of work was well worth the outcome. This was a huge project for us and as it e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete makeover of back yard. Including tree removal, stump removal, pavers, gravel, lawn, sprinklers, and landscape lighting

CATEGORY excavators,hauling services,landscaper,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

It was a pleasure working with you guys. the transformation from the old to new yard came out awesome. loved the new backyard. pavers look great and matches your existing patio and house. great selection. The Palm springs gold gravel compliments the pavers and the nice greenery. Thanks for all the help. Glad it worked out well.

06/05/2019

The work went smoothly and according to plan. Conrad and his crew did excellent work and had good suggestions when we needed them. Felipe and the rest of the crew were helpful and responsive to our questions and requests. Even after the work was finished, Conrad quickly responded to our follow up questions and made sure that we were completely satisfied. We highly recommend Del Mar Landscaping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of existing lawn and tree root removal. Installation of new front and backyard lawn and flower bed landscaping and sprinkler system. Trimming of remaining plants.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

Thank you. The project was great from start to finish. I enjoyed it very much.

06/03/2019

Conrad was great to work with from beginning to end. We originally asked Conrad and 2 other landscapers for a bid on an existing backyard design that had been prepared for us by an architect. When we realized that the cost for that design was way out of our budget, we asked Conrad if he could change the bid to reflect the use of less expensive materials and simpler execution so we could reduce the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard remodel including drainage design, dirt excavation, design and construction of retaining wall and stairs. yard leveling and grading, gravel installation, tree preservation

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

It turned out well. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for the help.

05/23/2019

After securing bids from 4 different companies for our landscape renovation project, I chose Conrad and Del Mar Landscaping for a variety of reasons. Not only did he come highly recommended with great reviews - but I felt the price he was quoting was incredibly fair. And personally - that's important to me. I've been through these projects enough to know when someone is bidding way too high - and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Landscape Renovation

CATEGORY concrete repair,excavators,fencing,landscaper,lawn service,irrigation systems,tree service,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

It was an awesome job. The outcome was amazing. I can send the link to the photos if anyone is interested. Thanks bud. The good thing is we still see you every week for the service. Conrad.

05/03/2019

This is the second time I've hired Del Mar for my landscaping needs and I would hire them again in a heartbeat. They've managed to turn my overgrown, junky backyard into a beautiful oasis. They removed all of the ugly, weed-infested planters I had and put down a high quality artificial turf. They also made sure my palm trees were removed from their cracked pots and planted into the ground, and hel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planted palm trees and installed artificial turf

CATEGORY excavators,hauling services,landscaper,lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

Photo for Del Mar Landscaping - L.A. Orange County, Long Beach, CA - 37859438

Thanks. The yard looks great.

02/25/2019

Taking the backyard from dirt to a beautiful landscaped outdoor living space was the project. I went to Angie's List to find professional quotes, and requested from four different companies. This company, Conrad from the first contact, quote, and through to project completion worked with us to refine details to satisfy every need. His patience working with minor changes and numerous questions alon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pavers and artificial grass

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,tree service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

Thanks for the review. I'm glad it worked out well and that you guys enjoy the back yard. The pavers and artificial turf look great. See you soon. Thanks.

Residential & commercial landscaping, concrete, hardscape, fence work, irrigation, block walls, tree trimming, lawn & yard work.

Do not offer design at the moment. We do work off sketches, minor designs, or if you have ideas we can put them together and come up with a plan. But no major design work offered.