Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

242 Prospect Ave

Long Beach, CA 90803

We would prefer a call or text for the fastest service. Thank you!!! **Please call and text Pat at 323.314.7837 if you're interested in service. He answers all inquiries very quickly.** Specializing in all aspects of rain gutters and rain gutter maintenance, Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning has valuable experience dealing with common rain gutter problems, such as unwanted water drips, standing water, water that overshoots the gutters, gutters that pull loose from the roof and debris trapped in gutters. We offer a wide range of gutter services, such as aluminum gutter installation, custom gutter installation, gutter cleaning, gutter maintenance and gutter repair and top-notch Commercial rain gutter cleaning. We also provide window washing and window cleaning services. Additional website: http://www.rainguttercleaninglagunabeach.com. For fastest scheduling please call or text Pat at (323) 314-7837....

gutter cleaning (264)gutter installation (63)roof cleaning (27)pressure washing (3)window cleaning (6)gun store (3)window (2)house painting (1)

08/11/2020

Great, all done in about hour. I was called about 5 minutes after I requested an estimate. They had cleaned them about 2 years ago, and I was pleased with their work. They arrived promptly, with all the necessary equipment. Everything was cleaned up when they finished. No leaves or black gunk remained on the property, and the roof was swept clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed leaves and debris from rain gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

06/06/2020

The work was completed on time with a good staff. Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gun shop

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

05/05/2020

They were on time. They did the job quickly in about two hours. The re-caulked in some places, flushed all the gutters with water.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them clean the gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

02/26/2020

Our awful experiences with our new +$40,000 Patio Cover Patios by B&B just became worse (see their review) when the gutter their sub-contractor installed (Above & Beyond Rain Gutters) overflowed like a waterfall not only onto our so-called “rain proof” patio, but also falling on our outdoor electrical, timer, etc. against our bedroom wall We contacted Jordan, Paul’s son who is active with the Comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Previously Installed Ineffective Gutter

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

11/22/2019

They were on time and very fast. Reconnected gutters in back of house for no additional charge

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and clean raingutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

Thank you so much for having us happy holidays

02/15/2019

Pat and the crew are highly recommended by me. Alonzo came out right away to give us a quote for a gutter cleaning and repair of our existing installation. We had a poorly designed setup from years ago, draining into nowhereland -- and they quickly figured out what we needed to do! They gave me a quote and ordered the parts needed (our gutters are round). We scheduled the installation and everythi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroute existing gutter drain pipe and connect to sump pump + Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

Photo for Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning - 242 Prospect Ave, Long Beach, CA - 37715812

01/07/2019

Great. They were punctual and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning, solar panel cleaning, gutter cleaning and repair

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

07/06/2018

very prompt, professional. Work was done on time, and to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

Thank you very much for having up keep in touch you have three month warranty or until rain take care

06/21/2018

I contacted Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning late in the day on Wednesday. They contacted me and gave me a time window for the next morning. They showed up in the window promised and their crew did a good job. I would recommend and use again going forward for annual service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need my rain gutters cleaned and a certain area cleared.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

Thank you very much for having us and your review it helps a lot take care from pat

03/15/2018

He did a great job. I will recommend him and use him, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2018

Residential & Commercial Gutter Cleaning, Maintenance, & Repair. Aluminum Gutter Installation. Window Washing & Cleaning.