Belmont Shore Optometric Inc

Angie's List since March 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

05/01/2013

Our son goes to Belmont Shore optometric for his contact lenses and glasses, and it has been  a wonderful experience.  They are on the ball, responsive and efficient, and it is a great experience going there. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eye exam, glasses, contact lenses

CATEGORY eyeglass repair

03/25/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eye exam, glasses, contact lenses

CATEGORY optometrist

03/31/2010

I contacted Belmont Shore Optometric just to refill my prescription like always. During the call, I had complained about a little bit of scratchiness from the lenses. Upon hearing this, Dr. Uyeno (Gary) insisted on having me come right in to make sure nothing was wrong. Even though there were no problems with my eyes, the fact that the doctor was able to fit me in on a Saturday, and make sure that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contact lens replacement and eye exam.

CATEGORY optometrist

Comprehensive eye examinations, contact lense specialist, computer vision testing, dry eye, allergy evaluations, free LASIK consultations - TLC affiliate, optical dispensing, treatment & management of certain eye diseases, infection & injury.