Bartlett Roofing

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since August 2005

Family Owned & Operated. 35 years of Roofing Experience. List of local satisfied customers provided on request....

Home Renew 360

52  REVIEWS
Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angie's List

07/10/2019

Outstanding, could not have been better. Dennis answered the phone when I called, scheduled an estimate in a timely fashion. Bartlett tore off our roof and put on a new one in 2 days. Dennis oversaw the entire job, his crew was clean, neat and respectful. We could not be happier. I highly recommend Bartlett Roofing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete new roof

12/16/2016

Mr Bartlett came within an hour & found the cause of my problem was a plugged downspout from the roof. It was packed with dirt. He unplugged it & helped me release the water from my ceiling. He spent about 2 hours & shockingly charged nothing. He could not have been nicer! I would recommend him for any roof job you may have. I will hire him when I need a new roof or any repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a roof leak that caused the paint in the living room to bow with water.

12/23/2015

Superb, he's great, and did everything the way that it should be done and then some.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely new roof, took it all the way down to the boards.

12/03/2015

FANTASTIC. I previously had a poor roofing experience which left a leak. This company did an amazing job. Dennis Bartlett the owner personally came out and supervised the work which says a lot about him and his company. People have been driving by my house just to admire his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put on a brand new roof.

08/13/2015

He was very informative. He was courteous and helpful. He was quick and efficient. He was very reasonably priced. He did not even charge me for the initial fix. I would highly recommend him! My roof has not leaked since! He is an honest business man and always puts his customers first!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out to help with leak in the roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Asphalt Composition, Wood Shakes, Wood Shingles, Tile, Reroofing, Built-up Flat Roofs, & Rock Roofs

Repairs & Metal Roofing