B E S Painting Company

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since January 2010

B.E.S. Painting Company is a full service painting company serving Los Angeles and Orange Counties....

WD Contractor Services

WD Contractor Services is a group of experienced restoration and mitigation technicians who respond, mitigate and cleanup of properties damaged by water, flood, fire and mold. Since operations start, the business has been growing steadily to be one of the best damage restoration companies in Los Angeles. Our company is committed in building lasting relationships with their clients as well as with the local community that leads to satisfied customers. All our group of restoration technicians possesses an in-depth knowledge of nearly all aspects of property restoration. This individual will help us improve our capability to render professional-level service in a timely and quality manner.

Offers by WD Contractor Services on Angie's List

01/05/2017

Brian and his partner did a great job. I selected them from 3 bids. They were not the cheapest but fair and I really liked Brian's approach and attitude. He lived up to it each day. He was always on time and did a fantastic job! I am having him do more work inside my house, that is how much I admired his work ethic and results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house had not been painted in 13 years. I have a two story stucco house with neighbors close by on all sides. Also all my windows needed to be hand sanded down and painted.

CATEGORY pressure washing,stucco,house painters

D

09/26/2016

After seeing positive reviews on Nextdoor.com, I contacted them through their website asking to set up an appointment for an estimate, but no one ever responded to me. I guess they are too busy and don't need the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting (walls and doors/trim)

05/05/2015

Contractor sanded and refinished front door with four coats of varnish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanded and refinished front door

02/09/2015

BES did an excellent job staining my front door this December.  He's given me a beautiful entry way. I don't think this was an easy job.  My family had tried to do the work ourselves for many years with sloppy results. Brian had to organize the work around cruddy weather. And he patched and matched termite damage perfectly. He repaired the stucco under the door and matched the other exterior paint...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepped and stained a large door and the wood around sidelight windows. Patched termite damage on door Repaired damaged stucco under door.

CATEGORY stucco,house painters,interior painters

07/22/2014

Brian and his ONE MAN TEAM did a wonderful job of painting our house.  They were professional, courteous, and always quiet. They were like silent NINJAS, HAND PAINTING our home;  oftentimes, we didn't  even know they were there!   Due to a hospital stay,  my husband was unable to sign off on the work on the final day of painting. Brian, however, gladly came back and took care of every one of Paul'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted 2 bedroom house, garage, and pool shed.

CATEGORY interior painters

Interior & exterior painting, fauz finishing, wallpaper removal. Pressure washing. Wood repair & refinishing. Drywall repair. Window glazing. Cabinet refinishing. Gutter cleaning. Stucco repair. Color consulting

Window installation

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available