Chrysler Product Repair

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since July 2010

Cleanest Shop in Lompoc, Professional Friendly Service, Specializing in Dodge Chryslers & Jeeps...

10/15/2012

They found out the issues and gave an estimate. I scheduled the work for the next day. They are reliable and overall great in services. I have used their services for eight years and I love them. They are also extremely honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used their services for a check engine light that came on. They do free diagnosis and found out what the problem was (coolant temperature sensor)

10/15/2012

I always use Complete Care Car (AKA : CPR) for the last 8 years and have never had a problem with them. They are reliable and sensitive to my need. I love them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My check light engine came on and I took it to Complete Car Care for a free diagnostic. They told me what code came up and what needed to be done and gave me an estimate. I brought the car in the next day for the work to be done. I have a used 2003 Hydundai Elantra and the code had something to do with the coolant thermostat. They found the problem was the coolant temperatue sensor and replaced it. The actual cost was less than the estimate.

07/13/2010

Ted talks like a 'regular' person for those of us who know nothing about cars. I feel like I can trust him and that says a lot because I do not like to deal with car repair. He always did what he said, in the time he promised, and for a reasonable price compared to a dealer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs cars in an urgent situation and through scheduled maintenance

CATEGORY auto repair

Check Engine Lights, Brakes, Oil Changes, Transmission Services, Tune-Ups, Clutches, Shocks & Strut Replacement, A/C Services, 30K & 90K Services

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa