American Arbor Care

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since June 2010

American Arbor Care is the Premiere Professional Tree Service and Landscape Maintenance provider in the Los Angeles area. We have a certified Arborist, experienced tree climbers and an irrigation specialist on staff. We have been servicing the South Bay area since 2001. Quality is our primary concern....

Noke Construction

Hello, My name is Inoke ( Everyone knows me as Noke ) I reside in Torrance, CA. I have been working in the construction business for over 15 years and beyond. I specialize in roofing, painting, concrete driveways, concrete leveling, building patios, remodeling and building homes and more. This is my passion and enjoy what I do as a independent contractor. Communication is key and Keeping my clients happy and satisfied is important to me. I have excellent references. I hope to hear from you soon.

07/09/2018

Very well! Owner of company came out to give us a quote & crew did a great job! This is our second time having them out to trim the trees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 palm trees removed & 3 palm trees trimmed

03/21/2018

Great! I plan to use them again this year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees trimmed

CATEGORY tree service

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how our service was. It was our pleasure. Regards, Chelsea

08/02/2017

Was very good service and the end results were great!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front yard cleaned up with removal of Stumps and bushes.

CATEGORY hauling services,lawn service,tree service

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased you are happy with our work and look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a great day, Chelsea

07/23/2017

They were very considerate of my time and property. They did an excellent job at trimming my trees and cleaning up after themselves. I am very happy with my backyard again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The trees in my backyard were too tall and they needed to be thinned out. I also wanted to get rid of a few palm trees at the same time.

CATEGORY tree service

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how our service was. It was our pleasure. Regards, Stephanie

01/23/2017

It wasn't determined as to what the infestation was.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted an infestation on avocado tree confirmed. Also needed ficus tree trimmed & sprayed for white fly.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree care. Landscape maintenance. Weed abatement. Emergency tree service. View restoration. Pruning. Shrub removal. Drainage system obstructions. Leaf removal. Hauling. Lot clearing. Firewood.

Treatments that require an applicators license. Trusted referrals available on request.