Ron's Window Tinting

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since June 2010

We specialize in all types of window films for your home or business. If your objective is control UV rays, IR heat, privacy, safety, security, decorative or graphics you come to the right site. We also provide window film, paint protection and graphic needs for vehicles at our Lodi location only....

Elizabeth Shutters

223  REVIEWS
Elizabeth Shutters

Elizabeth Shutters is California's biggest and highest-rated shutter and specialty door manufacturer. We design, build and install window coverings and interior doors throughout California and save money by selling direct with Designers and Installers in every city from San Diego to Napa. Our shutters are called the "Last Honest Shutters". They're made with whole Basswood, an unbeatable acrylic lacquer finish, come with a lifetime warranty and have won every customer satisfaction and quality award in the industry. Our newest products: closet doors, room divider doors, saloon doors and mirrored doors meet the same standards for beauty, durability and price. For nearly 40 years Elizabeth Shutters 75 Installers, Designers and Woodworkers have brought California homeowners a world class quality product they can be proud of.

03/25/2019

They did a very professional job, he's knowledgeable and did everything in a timely manner. They met our expectation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a window tinting to one of our restaurant.

06/21/2017

He was quick and efficient. I would hire him again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ron tinted my sliding glass door and small pop out kitchen window. He did such an amazing job. I have had many complements. I had a problem with heat coming in adding at least ten degrees to my house temperature. He installed the perfect tint. I know can see outside and the sun is not heating my house.

06/15/2017

Awesome he was on time came to the house on a day he doesn't do home windows

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows tinted! This guy rocks ! He is the best

03/29/2015

Ron explained what he was going to do and what was going to happen. He also explained the care of window tinting material so that we were comfortable with its care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ron was professional and prompt.

10/22/2014

Everything went fine. They were very courteous and professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did the Stacy film on windows and residential. It's for slowing down a break in.

CATEGORY window tinting,security windows

Residential, Commercial, Safety and Security films, Anti-Graffiti, Decorative, Nano-Ceramic, Vinyl Graphics, Paint Protection Film. We also do auto's at our Lodi location only.

No replacement or installing of any type of glass or glass repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal