Clark Pest Control

Founded 1950 • Angie's List since April 2006

Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and general pest, weed control and lawn and garden service inspections are always free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Management to keep your home's pest pressures down, using softer materials and non-toxic methods, like exclusion and sanitation. Whether your home needs insect and spider control, rat and mouse control, termite treatment and damage repairs, weed control, lawn fertilization or remodeling and contracting service, Clark Pest Control offers you a full menu of Pest-Away® services that will take care of your family's pest management needs. We also offer a wide array of pest management services for business, industry, government and education facilities, and much more....

Jones Bros Pest Control

Super Service Award winner since 2010! Family owned & operated. As one of your neighborhoods most recommended and preferred pest control company we take pride in the services we provide. Jones Bros Pest Control offers a variety of quality, guaranteed services to accommodate a mixture of pest control needs. Our trained staff is available to help you with those unexpected pest problems that have just popped up or help control that ongoing pest battle that you have been waging. Our staff are trained and licensed personnel who take pride in keeping abreast of the latest techniques and products available to our industry. We strive for the highest standards of professionalism and safety. Our industry is regulated by the structural pest control board, your county agricultural department and the department of pesticide regulation. Jones bros. Jones Bros Pest Control takes pride in meeting and even exceeding these standards. We can offer control on a variety of pest problems.Call us today for information on how we can handle your specific pest problem.

09/21/2019

I would recommend him to anyone. Benny the technician is awesome, he is very good. he is the reason why I stayed with Clark Pest Control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control service outside the house and he put in some pest strip inside the house.

08/19/2017

Yes I was pleased with the job they did. I’ve been using them for 2 years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control treatment.

07/13/2017

they do a great job on keeping the pests out. I have used them for years, if something happens they are here getting rid of the pests. They are very accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do termite pest control for me.

08/12/2016

The quarterly visits since then are just to monitor and  make sure that they don't come back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For pest control, I used Clark Pest Control. They did termite treatment.

08/12/2016

They come every three months. I pay a quarterly fee of $110. I started using them in April 2013.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For pest control, I use Clark Pest Control. They did outside pest control.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest control, insect, spider and rodent control, bird and bat exclusion, bed bug heat remediation, termite control, monitoring, structural fumigation & termite repair.

Ask for details.