The Home Depot

Angie's List since January 2015

B Rated | 17 Reviews

Contact store for work area details. The Home Depot Livermore - #6678 can help with all of your home improvement needs. Our address is 2500 Las Positas Rd, Livermore, CA, 94551 and our phone number is (925)243-1212. We offer a variety of features including Home Depot Truck Rental, Key Cutting, Tool Rental Center, and Free WiFi. ...

Perfect Price Closets

Perfect Price Closets believe exceptional design transforms people’s lives. We see home as more than a place—it is a source of comfort and refuge, a space for connection and celebration. Everything we do at Perfect Price Closets is rooted in our commitment to offer quality custom storage solutions that help people become better versions of themselves, with more time and space to focus on what matters most.

D

04/26/2017

Well, they sent someone up to measure the windows, not a contractor, but someone from Home Depot. The windows finally came, and they were the wrong size. The contractor that was going to install them said that he was familiar with work in this area and he said that he knew that they were the wrong size. So he did a quick measurement and put in the order. After several weeks, I contacted Home Depot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new windows in my townhouse, and so I tried them, as a prelude to getting my kitchen remodeled.

CATEGORY replacement windows,home improvement stores

01/31/2015

We spent around $20000. It was a total remodel with granite and cabinets. We had a lot done. The people were very attentive to the details that we wanted done. They wanted to make sure that they did those as we wanted so they paid attention to our needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used The Home Depot for kitchen remodeling 2 years ago.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/09/2014

I had a floor put in by Home Depot, so I continued with them and had the kitchen done. They seem to be on time, and they seem to do good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am using The Home Depot. They are working on my kitchen right now. They came out to give a free estimate a couple of months ago, and now they are putting the kitchen counter tops.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

12/09/2014

I am very pleased with the flooring. I chose them because of price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Home Depot for flooring. They put laminate floors in the kitchen.

CATEGORY flooring

10/14/2013

We had problems communicating with Home Depot, itself: I was on hold 3 times for over 20 minutes, being passed from one extention to another.  There was poor communication between Home Depot and us and between Home and the people who would do the work.  All in all a very frustrating experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made appointment to come and cancelled the appointment without letting us know!  We changed our schedule that day to accommodate them.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,home improvement stores

Hardware & Home Improvement Stores.