Apple Tree Pest Control

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since June 2005

If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At Apple Tree Pest Control we’ll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy....

ATCO Pest Control

21  REVIEWS
ATCO Pest Control

ATCO Pest Control, ATCO Termite Control & Home Restoration are full service pest management companies. Family operated and locally owned. ATCO is an EcoWise Certified Provider. Winners of the Department of Pesticides' Integrated Pest Management Innovator of the year 2010.

05/06/2015

He is pretty thorough, shows up when scheduled and comes back out if needed fairly quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them on a quarterly basis.

02/16/2015

Bill was courteous, prompt and very informative.  I recently learned through vet tests, that my dog is allergic to fleas.  That is the reason for the spraying, but the spray, while being safe for animals will cover many other pests besides fleas.  Bill gave me a lot of good information regarding my yard.  He told me about the quarterly spraying available, but did not pressure me to sign up right t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Applied pest control spray to perimeter of house and entire yard.

04/19/2013

He came on time and service for good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hi came over the whole house spary and also out side. He did fair job. service for 12 months, $360.00, quarterly.

08/01/2012

We had a bad ant problem; he came that same day and sprayed the perimeter of the house as well as provided us traps to use for the inside. He was thorough and quick; he also gave detailed directions on what to do with traps as well as what to expect. When it seemed we might need more traps, he came right away. Great experience with the company; called around and rates seemed competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed perimeter and provided traps for interior of house.

CATEGORY pest control

I appreciate the good review, however I do not service Pennsylvania.

06/27/2012

If we have problems he will come out and spray no questions asked. He does a really good job. We see the same technician every time. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He comes out quarterly to spray for pests.

CATEGORY pest control

Safe, effective control of crawling insects including ants, spiders, fleas, earwigs, silverfish, cockroaches, aphids, and much more. We also offer rodent service: rats, mice, gophers, etc. Wasp and bee control as well. Ask about our maintenance programs as well as single service.

We do not offer any termite services.

Satisfaction