5 Star Pool Plaster Inc

Angie's List since January 2012

B Rated | 14 Reviews

5 Star Pool Plaster Inc., is a family oriented business that strives to exceed the customers dream when remodeling their swimming pool. We offer the most affordable prices with exceptional workmanship. Our goal is to give you the most pleasant experience throughout the entire renovation project of your swimming pool. At 5 Star Pool Plaster we focus on what is most important, which is the customer guiding them through the entire process and making sure you are informed every step of the way and making sure that every renovation is a 5 star renovation. Additional service area covered: the majority of Northern California....

Darren Kicker's Affordable & Reliable Electrical

EMAIL is the fastest way to reach me: darren@darrenkickers.com. I am a full service electrical company with 20 years of experience. I am AFFORDABLE and RELIABLE. I am usually 15 minutes early to every appointment and I have never been late so you never have to waste your valuable time waiting around. I have many references available upon request. California Certified Journeyman Electrician # 107007 California Licensed C-10 Electrical Contractor # 946388 All jobs in Contra Costa County include a 5% discount SENIOR DISCOUNTS: Since Contra Costa residents already get a 5% discount, Seniors in Contra Costa will get an additional 5% off. This discount must be requested at the time of service and cannot be combined with any other discount.

Award 2019

C

09/16/2017

In the beginning everything went smoothly, but to get them to finish the job was a nightmare. It took over a month to get them back to finish the job. Also they were sloppy and left debris everywhere. In the end the did a good job and I did like it. Would I hire them again, humm I really don't know I would have to think about that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-plastered my pool.

06/10/2014

Fast service and right price. started draining poo mon night and job was finished thursday

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaster pool with pebble tec

C

06/04/2014

5 Star Pool could have put more effort in plastering the pool smoother. The grout in the tiles has been chipping off, that started about 6 months after completion of the job. There were problems with the County pool inspectors OK-ing the work, he had to have his guys come back to do a part of the job over so it would pass inspection. The salesman that bid and sold the job could have spent more tim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 Star Pool put in the lowest bid to re-plaster a 20 thousand gallon pool, put new tiles and install an up to date drain system. They took out the old plaster as requested rather then put plaster over the old stuff.

04/13/2014

Things did not go well, 2 years later I am still trying to get them to repair items that are falling apart

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfaced pool and spa with pebble.tec. and replaced the concrete around the pool.  They also poured a large patio area.     I love the look of the pool for the most part and I'm happy with my choices. I'm  very unhappy with 5 Star!!. My experience was similar to the other reviewers that gave them an F.  I still have things that need to be fixed including cracking cement. I too, had the salesman promising the world, I went with 5 Star because the price was comparable to the other estimates and  he's the only one that called to follow up.  I did like the woman from one of the other companies better and wish I had gone with them  I don't have time to write a full review right now, but wanted to make sure no one else gets burned.

CATEGORY concrete repair,pool cleaners

03/06/2014

Luis came out for the estimate. He was professional answering questions and explaining my concerns, He was also very available when I had more questions after obtaining several estimates. They started the job on time with no delays during and I believe they finished in 5 days. One of the workmen suggested a service that could do the necessary work during the curing process(brushing daily and balan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfaced 30 year old pool that was leaking with mini pebble,bead blasted tile(looks like new),installed 2 new pool lights, 1 entry rail, VGB approved drain and mastic b/w tile and deck.

CATEGORY concrete repair,pool cleaners

New Swimming Pool Construction & Design, Swimming Pool Renovation & Design, Commercial Swimming Pools, Arbors & Outdoor Kitchens, Outdoor Fireplace & Fire Pits, Concrete & Pavers