GET IT DONE DEMOLITION & TRUCKING

• Trade License Number
  • Demolition

9084 E Avenue S S-8

Littlerock, CA 93543

We have 10 years experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

dumpster rental (3)hauling (3)lawn & landscaping (2)excavating (1)

07/03/2020

I spent quite a bit of time reminding them how to do the job...which I found frustrating. They spent more time looking at their cell phones then doing the job that could've been completed in a day! They also arrived late 3x or not at all and rescheduled multiple times. And last but not least.....they did not bring a truck to hall away the waste. Which is still sitting in my backyard awaiting for r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clearing my large backyard of tree debris down to the dirt.

CATEGORY landscaping,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

Photo for GET IT DONE DEMOLITION & TRUCKING	 - 9084 E Avenue S, Littlerock, CA - 38693341

[Member Name Removed] I’m very sorry for your experience with whoever did the job for you but you certainly have my company mixed up with someone else this is appearing in my reviews and we did not do a job for you whatsoever the name of my company is get it done demolition and trucking this is my number 8183005303 and you can call me at anytime to confirm that we had nothing to do with your job p...

06/23/2020

Very well—quick and hassle-free, great price, lovely driver. Would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had filthy sleeper-sofa removed and hauled away from neighbor's home.

CATEGORY hauling services,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

It is always a pleasure to work with people like you guys thank you

05/22/2020

They did an excellent job and I would definitely hire them again. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some demolition for me and graded my yard. They chopped down trees and hauled away a lot of debris

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

Thank you and always looking forward to working with you .

05/19/2020

He did a great job, on time, honest, competitive, professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He demolished the asphalt and concrete driveway and hauled it away for me.

CATEGORY hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

Thank you mr. [Member Name Removed] we appreciate your business

05/18/2020

It was an excellent experience. They were professional very reliable. The owner was very flexible and hardworking. They have a competitive price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a demolition, excavating, dumpster service, and hauling.

CATEGORY excavators,hauling services,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

Thank you mr. [Member Name Removed] it’s always nice to work with someone as professional as you we appreciate your business

Construction demolition residential and commercial concrete breaking and removal and bobcat work and hauling services