South Canyon Construction

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since August 2011

Company opened on 2004 like custom cabinets shop, 0n 2008 we growing on construction company. All employee have a high craftsman level, and over five years experience in the company. We are Lowes kitchen remodel subcontractor . Award winning. Additional DBA - South Canyon Construction....

N/A
Hex General Contactors

At Hex General Contractors customer satisfaction is our top priority. Serving the California area for over 10 years, our experience ensures any project we do matches your vision. If you are looking for the best General Contractor in town, give us a call today!

12/29/2018

Ben is a great guy, honest and responsive. Ben is old school and does business with a shake of a hand. He quoted the work and noted things that could increase or decrease the price then he communicated often providing me with options. The job came within budget and the work was high quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel, new floors installed (wood & tile), plumbing, electrical

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling

03/20/2018

Ben is a great guy, honest, showed up when he said and does business old school with a handshake you can trust. He gave me a verbal quote and provided me with information that could increase or decrease the price. Then he provided updates and options throughout the process. It all came together within budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel, replace wood floor, plumbing, electrical

CATEGORY flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

04/18/2016

Terrible. I would not use these people. If they do not want to honor their coupon offers they should not post them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing. I have requested a full refund after contractor chose not to honor his Angie's List coupon.

CATEGORY home remodeling

customer had different scope of job then I advertise on coupon. so sorry.

07/24/2015

see above...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the second time I am writing to you for review. We did not hire this company.  We spoke with the owner regarding a kitchen remodel. He took measurements and made a few suggestions, explained what was covered for the price and what might be extra and made some notes.    Did not hear from him for weeks (he was going to give us some additional prices for materials before we made a decision to hire.)  We called him more than once with no response.  We felt he was not interested and/or unreliable.   He did call several weeks later saying he'd been ill and unable to reach us.   But by then we decided to table any remodeling.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

07/02/2015

The bathroom came out Nice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel the bathroom.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

Full kitchen and bath remodel, cabinets install, reinstall, re- facing, , trims, baseboard, crown molding . front and back yard construction and landscaping.

Roofs.