SAN DIEGO WATER DAMAGE & REMEDIATION SERVICES

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since May 2006

We are dedicated to providing creative and effective solutions to your water damage and mold remediation needs. If your property has been damaged by water, sewage or septic back up, don't panic. Give San Diego Water Damage a call first so your problem is handled by experienced, certified professionals. Our experience in immediate water damage clean up, sewer damage clean up, complete structural drying & water damage repair helps prevent mold from invading your property....

Resicom

9  REVIEWS
Resicom

Based in San Diego County, Resicom is a full-service general contractor that specializes in disaster restoration. Our dedicated crew restores properties struck by flood, fire, mold or water damage. We also do general construction work for residential and commercial properties.

03/05/2019

These guys were awesome at removing all the mold from our master bathroom. I highly recommended them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold damage in master shower fixed

02/18/2019

We contacted the company for water damage on the bedroom ceiling. They are extremely responsive during a very busy rainy season. Comparing to another companf their quote came much less.. They are very honest about what needs to be done, not trying to fix more than it’s needed to get more money. They were also able to schedule the appointment within a timely matter. At the end we didn’t choose them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix Water damage for the bedroom ceiling

07/11/2017

I highly recommend this company. Oliver was my contact person. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and professional. I was very happy with the service I received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water and mold remediation

C

05/11/2017

They gave an estimate based only on the mold remediation of removing the island cabinet that was infected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Only reason not hired to do mold remediation is because they do not do the repairs afterwards and we would have had to hire a separate company to do the repair/rebuild of an island kitchen cabinet.

03/07/2017

Larry came within 24 hours of my first call and gave us an honest assessment of our problem. I had already convinced myself that we needed to open up the wall and dry out the area but Larry refused to take me for a ride. He told me this was just surface mold and a result of living close to the coast. All I need to do is clean it off and get better dehumidifiers. These guys saved me $3-5K in remedi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We live in Point Loma and when we noticed mold growing on the wall of our bedroom we called SD Water Damage to inspect it for us.

CATEGORY mold removal

CARPET CLEANING, WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION, MOLD REMEDIATION, DRY ICE BLASTING & SEWAGE REMOVAL, STRUCTURAL DRYING & ODOR CONTROL, FIRE & SMOKE DAMAGE. PACK OUT AND STORAGE SERVICES. COMPLETE CONSTRUCTION AND REMODELING SERVICES

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express