Mossy Honda Lemon Grove

Angie's List since November 2014

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

At Mossy Honda, we offer San Diego drivers a unique and exciting car-buying experience. Whether you're looking for Honda sales, service or repairs, stop by our dealership in Lemon Grove to Drive Better for Less today! Additional DBAs - Mossy Honda Lemon Grove, Mossy Automotive Group Lemon Grove Inc. Cost is determined by the job. Additional email - jlogan@mossy.com. Additional phone - (877) 954-4242....

WOODS AUTOMOTIVE

49  REVIEWS
WOODS AUTOMOTIVE

Full Service Auto Service Shop in San Diego CA. In business since 1975, services range from diagnostics, car checks, oil and brake checks, pre-purchase vehicle inspections, battery changes, engine/transmission overhauls, and more! Open Monday - Friday from 8 - 5PM. Please call us to schedule!

10/24/2016

They do a good job. I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my oil change.

CATEGORY car sales

10/24/2016

They replace the battery and everything went great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I had my oil changed they told me I would soon need a new battery and to let them know when I had issues.

CATEGORY auto repair, car sales

CATEGORY car sales

01/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided routine scheduled maintenance for my vehicle. They are an A+ provider to work with.

CATEGORY auto repair

04/29/2015

They have always done a good job.  They have always been extremely courteous and they take you quickly.  It’s easy to get an appointment.  Their service is timely and quick and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Mossy Honda Lemon Grove.

CATEGORY auto repair

New and used auto sales & repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available