ALL AMERICAN UPHOLSTERY

Founded 1953 • Angie's List since June 2010

Family owned and operated, full service upholstery business and have been serving the San Diego county since 1953....

06/02/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
upholstery

05/22/2017

Pat did a wonderful job. Pat and Julie were very helpful in helping me pick the right fabrics. The recliner/lift chair turned out to be a challenge, but Pat did a great job, looks great. I recommend them to my friends. My nice people, and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had couch, chair, and recliner/lift chair recovered.

02/12/2017

Fantastic. They did an amazing job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our living set was upholstered...sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pat redid the foam on the inside of my old couch cushions. They looked like new when he was done! This was a much better and more cost-effective way of updating the look of my couch than reupholstering.

04/16/2014

I had a large accent chair reupholstered. Pat suggested a fabric discount store to save me money. My chair was finished quicker than I had expected. They did a great job and made me pillows to match at a reasonable price too. I also used them 11 years ago to do my dining chairs and they are still in excellent condition. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I .

CATEGORY upholstery

Free Pick-up and Delivery, Estimates can be done via email within 24-hour except Saturday and Sunday, Will work with customer fabric or customer can select from our fabrics, Customer can create custom designs, and we also offer Antique restoring

Auto Upholstery, but will do boat cushions

Check, Visa, MasterCard