JLM Environmental

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since April 2012

JLM Environmental is a family-owned and operated inspection company. We safely and efficiently inspect for asbestos, lead, mold and radon in many property types including residential homes, commercial buildings, schools and churches in Southern California. With a quick response team and competent personnel, JLM Environmental has quickly built a strong reputation throughout Southern California as a reliable, professional and friendly company. JLM specializes in a variety of services in Home Inspections, Asbestos, Lead, Mold and Radon inspections, testing, air monitoring, environmental monitoring, consulting and risk assessments. We have the highest standards in the business and thus perform no remediation, no abatement or construction. You can be assured that there will be absolutely no Conflict of Interest when you put your trust in JLM Environmental. Whether you are a homeowner who needs reassurance, a contractor with a deadline, Realtor in need of a home inspection, or an insurance adjuster looking for an unbiased evaluation, we will consistently exceed your expectations every day, on every project....

LA Teams

5  REVIEWS
LA Teams

Professional Art Handling, Installation & Delivery Services: • Art & Mirrors Hanging. • TV Installation & In wall wire concealing. • Chandeliers & Light Fixture Installation. • Furniture Assembly. • Hoisting & Delivery Services. • Home Repair & Home Improvement. Sit back, relax, and allow us to take care of the rest. Our creative installers are fully equipped to handle any job with relative ease. No job is actually too big or too small for us to handle. Thanks to our expertise, we guarantee efficiency and perfection with every job we perform.

D

05/18/2020

Receptionist was very rude. Would constantly cut me off when I had questions. I should have been treated with respect and patience after spending $772.50.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold inspection

CATEGORY mold removal

05/08/2020

As a General Contractor, JLM Environmental is our "go to" company for lead, mold and asbestos testing. From scheduling the appointment to receiving the test results, JLM is thorough and efficient. They are always very professional when meeting with our clients. When we need a test at any of our job sites, big or small, they are always our first call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold, Lead and Asbestos Testing

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,asbestos removal,mold removal,lead paint removal

05/07/2020

I've partnered with JLM Environmental on lead and asbestos inspection issues for many years. They are super experienced and provide great service to clients. I'm picky about who I recommend, but I am totally comfortable helping my clients with their lead and asbestos inspection needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos and Lead Paint Testing

CATEGORY asbestos removal,lead paint removal

04/03/2020

I have used JLM several times for haz mat testing. Jon is always super responsive and his turn around with our test results is fantastic. I will absolutely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos, Mold & Lead testing

CATEGORY home inspection,home builders,mold removal

12/16/2017

Came back fine and did a good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came in and did a air clearance after asbestos removal.

CATEGORY Uncategorized

We offer a complete solution from surveys, sampling, abatement design, management plans, air monitoring, lab analysis, contract administration, and other services, water damage. In the Asbestos, Lead, Radon, Home Inspections & Mold Industry.

Our trained inspectors will use the latest detection equipment and knowledge of building systems to find the source of the mold in your building.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard