Accurate Window Cleaning

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since June 2007

Accurate Window Cleaning has been in business since 1976, takes pride in customer service and knows how important communication is. Having a very detail oriented owner and staff, we make sure every customer is thoroughly pleased with our services, 100% of the time. With padding on our ladders and booties over our shoes, we make sure to leave your home looking spectacular! Please call Rick today for an estimate!...

EcoForce Solutions

17  REVIEWS
EcoForce Solutions

EcoForce Solutions - Invest in You, not your utility. EcoForce Solutions offers complete energy efficiency solutions tailored for your home or business. We help home and business owners reduce their electricity, gas and water bills while increasing the value and comfort of their property, and maximizing the return on their investment. Every home and property is different, and should be treated that way. Based on your property’s unique features, we will help you save thousands of dollars on your electricity, and can even zero out your utility bill. Let us help you with your energy savings and to declare energy independence.

08/20/2018

Team was on time and finished the job quickly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning windows and screens

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank you for making the effort to do the review be sure to refer your friends you can get another 20% off

08/13/2018

They did an amazing job. Proficient, professional, very easy to work with. I will have them back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows (2 floors) sky lights, they did an amazing job. Proficient, professional, easy to work with.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank you for making the effort to do your review be sure to refer your friends and neighbors so that next time you can get another 20% off

08/10/2018

Owner immediately returned call to schedule window cleaning. He asked that I text him with the number and type of windows, which I did. I received an estimate in just a few minutes. His crew was on time, and thoroughly and professionally washed the interior and exterior of all windows AND screens, which I did not expect (BONUS!). When there was difficulty with one of the screen doors rolling on it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential window washing, interior and exterior

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank you for your response on your review about our service keep in mind that if you refer somebody you’ll get another 20% off

05/21/2018

They were very professional they were on time and they did an excellent job on the windows. I also had a few windows that had water spots and after they clean them they look like brand new. I will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaned

CATEGORY window cleaning

I appreciate your effort in putting in a good review that will help us continue on the positive note of excellent service and have a great year

03/06/2018

Great! Always punctual and do a great job. They have good equipment to reach my third story windows; accomplish all the work from the ground level.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly window cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank you very much and putting in a review so that we become as always a professional service with customer satisfaction on our work that people appreciate what we do for them

Home and business cleaning of window, skylight, solar panel, gutter, mirror, chandelier & pressure washing.

Office & house cleaning.