Wilson Electric

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2016

6049 Briercrest Ave

Lakewood, CA 90713

Celebrating our 25th year in business, Wilson Electric is dedicated to providing quality service at an honest price! Ditch the sales pitch/third party answering service and speak to someone who cares about your next project. We specialize in total house re-wires, panel upgrades, car charging stations, recessed lighting and chandelier installations. Call: Brian or Steve @ 714-842-9700 for your free estimate. We looking forward to hearing from you! CA LIC #693150....

electrician (155)lighting installation (55)ceiling fan installation (35)drywall repair (17)interior painting (3)home remodeling (3)landscape lighting (2)home remodeling (1)

07/08/2020

No response from business. I had to follow up and only then did I get a quick email asking me to contact them if I'm still interested. I tried, again, no response. I'm no longer interested!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical - ceiling fans installation

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

06/14/2020

The guys were responsive, knowledgeable and reasonable in pricing. They were great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redoing electrical in home

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

04/21/2020

Wilson Electric was great to work with, they promptly responded for my request for a quote and provided me an estimated price for the job as described. The day they arrived to do the work, they finished in about 2 hours and made sure we were happy with the job. I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install GFCI outlet and Outlet for EV Charger

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

03/20/2020

Excellent company. I submitted a request through Angie’s list. Brian called me within 24 hours. I sent them some pictures and a description of the work to add a new dedicated circuit/outlet. and they were able to give me a quote in advance. I added two small side projects: two additional outlets. The two electricians, Guy and Aaron were on time, polite and cleaned up. Did a great job in under 2.5 ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

10/06/2019

I couldn’t say enough good things about Brian and all the team - electricians and general contractors. Everyone was very professional, polite, and hard working. Over the span of about 2 months I worked very closely with Brian and came to depend on him a great deal. He offered great communication, was very hands on/knowledgeable and was always willing and able to help me with not only the agreed up...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical/Recessed Lighting, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Crown Molding, General Remodel, Etc.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,lighting,remodeling,ceiling fans,interior painters

07/30/2019

The electricians came just over an hour from the first call, they walked through the building and found what the issue was. While changing out the bulbs they also found that the old wiring was not done correctly. They were able to able to figure out the wiring, correct it and install the lights properly. They were prompt, courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lighting rewire for LED

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

07/12/2019

Such a quick and friendly team. Very knowledgeable group of people. I can't say enough good things about them. they are my go to for all things electrical from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an old electrical panel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

06/26/2019

Great service. They ran wiring for two ceiling fans where there was no existing lighting and hung the fans all in just a few hours. Very good clean work and reasonable price. Will definitely recommend to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed wiring and ceilings fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

02/03/2019

They were super efficient and courteous during the whole process! We gave them a call and they were able to come over within a few days to quickly complete the work before the rain started pouring. They also helped us fix a few things for free so we had a great overall experience with them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-wiring our electrical panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

01/31/2019

It went very well. No extras added. The quoted price covered everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Loose wires caused some arcing and needed some re-wiring in the sub-panel to correct phasing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

Whole house rewires, service panels, car chargers, dedicated circuits, recessed lighting, chandelier installation, ceiling fan installation, sub panels, troubleshooting, GFCI receptacles, drywall

Heating/AC