Shutters by Rae

Window Treatments Project

Window Treatments Project

blinds and curtain
Shutters

Blessed Wife, Mama & Nana offering beautiful yet affordable window shutters for your home! It is my goal to provide an easy process with personalized, attention to detail. I would love to be given the opportunity to earn your business. I offer Polycore and Lexwood products with a variety of other tailored features. ...

blinds and curtain (7)

10/25/2020

Shutters by Rae did the shutters in my home recently. They came out amazing and look great. She beat the price by far compared to other companies I looked into also. I would highly recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2020

10/25/2020

Our experience with Shutters by Rae was great! It was a breeze, thanks to her answering all our many questions we had. The windows look beautiful, her price is great, and she is very professional. I love how they turned out, it feels like a whole new home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

10/24/2020

Excellent service, excellent product! I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

10/23/2020

Shutters by Rae was great! They completely transformed our home! We’re so happy with the results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutters

10/23/2020

Great prices and quality. Very professional and did everything she said she would do. Amazing experience. I recommend 100%!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shutters

10/22/2020

Very satisfied with Shutters by Rae. Donna was very professional and knowledgeable which made our experience amazing! She paid close attention to detail and I am very picky so I would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutters

10/22/2020

My Shutters are amazing!!! I wasn’t sure exactly what I was looking for when I found shutters by Rae, and I am still amazed by the time and effort they spent working with me to give me exactly what turned out to be what I was looking for- without me even knowing that is what I was looking for! I highly recommend Shutters by Rae to any and everyone, and have already been recommending to my friends ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2020

Sales and Installation of window shutters only in wood or Polycore material

We do not repair shutters or blinds

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal