Mr Fixologist Handyman and Plumbing Services

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since February 2013

Michael's Handyman Services has over 30 years experience in home remodeling and home repair, (12yrs building houses, 15yrs kitchen/Bathroom remodeling and 3 years working for the "Rooter" plumbing companies).To ensure professional services, I do all the work myself....

OM Construction Inc

141  REVIEWS
OM Construction Inc

Free Estimates, Don't payexpensivelabor call (562) 209-3095 Tony. All In One contractor call today for your Interior/Exterior Painting, full Remodel, or Addition, blue print design best around available,Demolition flooring, Kitchen & bathroom, Roofing, Electrical. Plumbing. Painting. Drywall. Molding, complete remodeling company, Blue Prints available Best around excellent services. call for any question you may have. ommurilloconstruction@yahoo.com OM Construction is an independent owned and operated company. Our staff has over 30 years of experience, offering construction service to a wide spectrum of customers in the LA County and Orange County area. Our clients can be assured of the quality and professionalism of OM Construction’s workforce and team members because it’s tailored to the unique needs of each client and project. OM Construction has developed and preserved long term relationships with clients by understanding their need, maintaining our reputation of excellence and honesty while creating quality and timely solutions. For the last years the majority of our workforce has come from referrals which is a testament to our performance and commitment. We hope you consider OM Construction for your next home project. Tony, the owner provides residential and commercial service exclusively. Award winning.Make your appointment today or call (562) 209-3095

Offers by OM Construction Inc on Angie's List

08/28/2019

Perfect. Mike was honest, fair and helpful! I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing, caulking, flooring, light fixtures

CATEGORY handyman service

09/26/2018

Great. Mike was on time and got the job completed quicl=kly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced whirlybird on garage.

CATEGORY handyman service

09/16/2018

It went great! The wall Michael made for the A/C unit and hot water heater definitely surpassed my expectations. Before, there was just a plastic lattice covering it, which was deteriorating and allowed no access to the unit for maintenance or repair. We now have a beautiful wall protecting both and a door to access each, if anything should go wrong. The paint color matches the stucco on the house...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a wood wall created to protect our A/C unit and hot water unit, as well as some handyman work around the house.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,woodworking,house painters

10/06/2017

Michael is, by far, the most efficient and professional handyman I've hired in the last 10YRS... TRYING TO FIND A GOOD HANDYMAN HAS BEEN VERY DIFFICULT. he was on time, did the job quickly, was clean, and very responsive. I will definitely hire him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New faucet and light fixture replacement.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

10/04/2017

He quoted me very quickly. Scheduled a time, showed up on time, and the work looks fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a house built in the 90s that had a built in media cabinet for old TVs. Michael framed it and filled it in so that I could mount a flatscreen TV.

CATEGORY drywall

Plumbing..All repairs and installs,water heaters,toilets,garbage disposals,dish washers, Valves. Remodeling..Kitchen,Baths,Carpentry,Cabinets, Tile, Drywall, Painting, Flooring, TV mounting, Prompt and Professional Service free estimates All work Guaranteed.

N/A