Dee Dee's Cleaning

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

5150 CANDLEWOOD ST

Lakewood, CA 90712

Cleaning Homes and Offices Since 1999 Dee Dee's Cleaning is a professional house cleaning service that has provided quality home, office and apartment cleaning since 1999. Who looks forward to cleaning house on the weekends after working hard all week? Keeping up with even routine household chores can seem overwhelming at times. That's why a professional cleaning service can be a godsend. Check out our website for more reviews and a portfolio of our work: http://www.deedeecleaning.com Dee Dee's Cleaning aim is to provide you with the highest value available in a professional cleaning service. We give you peace of mind and time for the important things in life, whether it's planning a party, catching up on your reading, or just taking a little more time for people you care about. ​...

house cleaning (12)

02/21/2021

When I was looking for a housecleaner to clean my empty house that's soon to be placed on the market, Dee Dee immediately responded to my inquiry and found a cleaning day that worked best for me. Her crew did an amazing job, going above and beyond (cleaning inside the oven, dishwasher, and refrigerator). I would absolutely hire Dee Dee's Cleaning service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2021

D

01/27/2021

Dee Dee's Cleaning charged me an extra half hour when work was done in only 2 hours.. Very sneaky...Will never use again ..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floors were not cleaned properly..

COST $187.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

first of all I'm the type of company you've had no problems calling me if you had any questions about anything else if you felt that your floors are not properly cleaned you should have let me know so I could have had someone out and go out there to redo them or I would have myself. as far as the so-called extra half hour that I charged you you were charged that because the maid was there for that...
D

11/17/2020

It went great! The cleaner was super professional and did a fabulous job. It’s just that Dee Dee’s charges $95/hr. I can get the same quality for $30/hr or $150 flat rate. Also, I think the owner is keeping a large portion of the hourly rate and paying her employees bare minimum. I won’t be supporting this business going forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dusting wiping and floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

As the owner of this company I feel that is rude and unprofessional to comment on someone's business like that when you were satisfied with the service and I was able to get someone there to clean for you in under 2hrs notice SAME DAY appointment and the location was extremely dirty. My employees I pay very well which is none of your concern especially to an owner who pays and runs a company in or...

11/07/2020

It went very well. The cleaner was prompt, friendly and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

10/28/2020

Fantastic service! Definitely will call again and hope to get on a schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

10/21/2020

It was last minute and Dee Dee's took great care of us. Juana did a fantastic job. We are relocating from California to Nevada and the moving company packed our vacuum cleaner by mistake.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floors throughout (14,92 square feet), kitchen, Bedrooms (3) bathrooms (2).

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

10/14/2020

It was excellent, she was very good and all was perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She did a house cleaning to my sister's house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

08/19/2020

I have known this person for a few years. She does a good job. I've had no problems. Transactions are smooth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2016

08/18/2020

It was great. I have a lovely experience with them. They did a good job. They came in and worked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a house cleaning for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

08/18/2020

It was a great experience. They were great. They did a professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did office cleaning for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

House Cleaning Office Cleaning After Party Cleaning Move Out Cleaning Make Ready Properties Realtor Discounts

Call for Inquires