Weathermaster Roofing Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

11965 Walnut Rd

Lakeside, CA 92040

Weathermaster Roofing Services,your full services roofing contractor. We pride ourselves, in providing our customers,Quality,Value,and only the finest products available . Backed up by real warranties and realistic expectations. For a FREE no hassle estimate, Please call (619) 334-3022 or E-mail us @ weathermasterroofing @gmail.com "When Quality is Top Priority" call Weathermaster Roofing S Business Hours: Mon.-Fri. 7am-5pm...

Roofing (158)Gutters (11)Skylights (10)Roof Cleaning (9)Insulation (7)Solar Panels (6)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (6)Water and Smoke Damage (5)Chimney Repair (2)Chimney Caps (2)Pressure Washing (1)Heating and Air Conditioning (1)

12/24/2019

Quick! 7am to 8 am on Dec 24. replaced 1 tile an d "tar paper" in immediate area of leak and reported "tar Paper" was good around repair area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

07/18/2019

We had a new roof installed at our home by Chris Wilder and his crew from Weathermaster Roofing Services. The whole process was so smooth and well organized, had great communication and contact with Chris through the installation, the timeline was just as promised and the work was done so professionally and excellent! We are so happy we chose Chris and Weathermaster to have a new roof installed an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contracted Weathermaster Roofing Services for a new roof installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

Thank you so much Mr. [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you. Feel free to call or email anytime with any questions or concerns.

05/05/2019

We had worked with other roofing contractors before. Chris and his Weathermaster team are OUTSTANDING. Chris worked with the solar company, electricians and plumbers in preparing the roof for solar panel installtion. Chris needed schedule his work to accommodate the other contractors. I asked Chris to install roofing on two new structures. His sent his team that day to start the install. Highly re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof in preparation of solar panel installation. Roof for two new structures.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for your kind words! It was our honor to work with you. Please don't hesitate to call or email with any questions or concerns... Take care!

04/16/2019

Excellent!! So happy I went with them. All the crews were nice and professional. They let me know everything they needed to do, were on time and on schedule and it looks great! Highly recommend - he knows what he's talking about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof removal and replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2018

Thank you so very much for your kind words. Feel free to call or email with any questions or concerns in the future! Thank you for choosing Weathermaster for your project!

04/16/2019

Chris was professional from start to finish. The estimate was timely and accurate. He managed to complete the job a day early between storms in spite of the city deciding to work on the streets near my house. He coordinated the gutter replacement with another vendor which made it much easier for me. All charges were transparent. Clean up was excellent as well. Would absolutely recommend Chris and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old roof and new roof installation. Coordinated gutter replacement.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]! And, thank you for choosing Weathermaster Roofing Services, Inc. for your project. Take care!

01/26/2019

Chris Wilder at Weathermaster was extremely professional, as were his workers, and his roofing work is excellent. He performed the work when he said he would, and everything was cleaned up well after the installation. In all my communications with him during the project, through phone and email, he always gave me clear information and details. More than a year after the installation -- after a par...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Half the roof replaced before solar was installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your wonderful review!! We look forward to working with you again!! Don't hesitate to call or email if you have any issues, questions or concerns! Take care!

11/02/2018

They did an excellent job. It rained recently and I did not have a leak this time. Their price was much better than the other quotes I got and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and repaired a 10 x 10 foot spot on my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your great review! We hope you are doing well! -Heather

09/19/2018

This is a great company and our experience with them was excellent. Competitive pricing, quality work, conscientious employees, on time and professional. Our experience with Chris and this company on a scale of 1 to 10 was 12. I will be hiring him again for additional work on another property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new fascia and flashing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for your great review Ms. [Member Name Removed]. We hope you are doing well!! Don't hesitate to call or email if you should ever have any questions, concerns or issues. Take care!

09/12/2018

Two workers arrived at the scheduled time. They were very professional and worked on one of the hottest days of the week. They were very precise and careful in deciding where to install the turbine vents. The install took about an hour and a half. Cost was $375 - which I think was very appropriate for the work they had to do. Additionally, the owner educated me regarding some of the other older ve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed two 14 inch turbine vents installed on a very hot garage roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

Thank you for the kind review. We hope you are well.

03/02/2018

I contacted Chris on March 7th in order to schedule a time for him to come out and look at our roof-we were interested in a bid on a full replacement. He was polite and responsive over the phone, but let me know up front, that due to the recent rains, if I did accept his proposal, he wouldn't be able to get to my home until mid-May. I appreciated his candor so we decided to have him come out and i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your review!! It was a pleasure working with you. Please don't hesitate to call or email if issues, questions or concerns ever arise. Take care!

All types of roofing systems, composition shingles, flat roofing specialists, concrete and clay roofing tiles, general carpentry, skylights and Sola-tubes, cool roof systems and coatings, shower pans, roof removal and disposal.

Spray foam polyurethane roofing.

NA