Easy Open Door Company Inc

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since October 2004

*Super Service Award Winners for 13 years (05' - 18')* For more than 30 years, we are a family owned and operated business that is dedicated to serving our customers with honesty and integrity. We are garage door specialists that proudly serves San Diego County. Our Company offers premium quality Clopay® garage doors and LiftMaster® garage door openers. We provide professional installation services at a reasonable price and guarantee customer satisfaction. We welcome the opportunity to supply, install, and/or repair your garage door as well as answer any door questions you may have. When you choose us, you will quickly discover why thousands of San Diego area customers have chosen Easy Open Door Company as their “door company” for decades. Whether it’s repair, replacement, service, parts or just a question – we are here to help! Give us a call today to speak with an expert for your garage door needs!...

All-Pro Quality Garage Doors

All-Pro Quality Garage Doors has been servicing San Diego since 1989. We are an award winning company that has an A+ on the BBB and take pride in the reputation we have built. Specializing in garage door and opener installations and repairs, please call for an estimate today. We offer Military and Senior discounts. Free Estimates on new Door Installations, as well as quotes over the phone. Please contact us today for your next Garage Door/Opener project!

Award 2019
Offers by All-Pro Quality Garage Doors on Angie's List

07/24/2019

I called 3 referrals from Angie’s list. I called Easy Open Door Co., Inc. on a Monday morning and Sherry set up appointment for Randy to come out on Wednesday for measurements & quote. Randy was prompt, professional, gave me the facts without pushing products; answered my questions and left me with brochures and a quote for the choices I made. I called Friday of the same week and the door and gara...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door & new garage door opener

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to write the nice review!! Michele

11/28/2018

This is the third time I've used Easy Open Door, Randy, Michelle, and the whole team is awesome. The door came exactly as expected, looks amazing and the installers didn't rush to get it done and leave. Instead, they took their time, added little extras to make the work perfect, and even threw in a few extra handles for easier use. Overall great experience would recommend over and over again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Garage Door installation

10/04/2018

Excellent services, good price, quality material. We recommended this company to our niece when she needed her garage door replace and she loved everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door replacement and repair.

10/03/2018

Staff came on time and immediately went to work. Professional demeanor and relevant questions were asked and response was listened to. Most importantly the job was completed properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service, roller replacement, remote malfunctioning

08/20/2018

They came the next day to install the new garage door opener (I bought it at Home Depot). The tech was super friendly, efficient, and honest. He didn't try to upsell me constantly. And it was way cheaper than I expected! I'd hire them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new garage door opener

CATEGORY garage doors

New door & opener installation, service on existing doors & openers.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check