Critter Gitters Pest Management

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since June 2016

Critter Gitters Pest Management, is a full-service pest control company. Whether your problem is raccoons in your attic, or ants in your kitchen we have a solution for you. We will not leave the job until your problem is solved. It is our goal to leave every customer totally satisfied....

Complete Control Pest Management

Family owned and locally operated, with 25 experience. Complete Control Pest Management believes in educating customers and doing business in an honest pet friendly manner without over-pricing simple issues. Our goal is to provide hands-on service in a quick, efficient and dependable manner. Gopher and Ground Squirrel Control.

06/01/2018

Jonathan did a great job the first time out, so I hired him to make bi-monthly maintenance visits. He's friendly but professional, explains what he's doing, always on time. Great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent control

12/31/2017

Very professional in the way the situation was handled. I would recommend this company without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tenants complained about the spiders and rats showing up in large numbers.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you so much for your review, Hope to do business for you in the future.

11/07/2017

Fine, he was prompt and personable, used time efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent abatement

10/03/2017

Needed the work done ASAP. I was having my house painted and the painters refused to come out and were only scheduled for the following day. Critter getters came out immediately, removed the hive and charged me fairly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beehive removal

07/18/2017

Critter Gitters was responsive and continues to help with the issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had mice invade my patio and Critter Gitters was responsive and continues to help with the issue.

Wildlife & Pest Removal.