A Access Automation & Gate

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since October 2007

Wrought iron gate fabrication, repair and installation. Also any wrought iron railings, balconies, window security bars and security doors. See www.aaagate.com for more information, pictures and gates....

Walter Electric

8  REVIEWS
Walter Electric

Over 20 years of experience in the San Diego residential market. My passion is helping homeowners create the 'perfect feel' to their home through creative lighting and electrical solutions. I work closely with homeowners to find out their particular 'style' as well as budget, and then bring my considerable expertise to finding the best value-conscious solutions. I am an expert in trouble-shooting electrical issues, and will give you an accurate estimate of expected costs before beginning work. I have experience in all phases of electrical work including ground-up whole house, remodel, kitchens and baths, electrical panel trouble-shooting and replacement; as well as energy-efficient lighting and "smart home" solutions; and also commercial repairs. I look forward to helping you with your electrical needs!

02/20/2014

Gate turned out exactly as we wanted it and looks beautiful and works great we cant be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom designed and manufactured a large sliding gate to our specifications installed and programed all remote controllers.

CATEGORY driveway gates

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you.

07/17/2013

Their prices are right and that is why I use them. They are prompt and on time. They just do a good job. They are very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use A Access Automation & Gate for all my gates, welding and stuff that I need and they are working on a project for me right now.

06/20/2013

David is great!  He is customer centric, thoughtful, and great communication! We’ve been working with him and continue to work with him on an annual gate maintenance package. He is an incredible at what he does, and we have worked with a few others. He is someone you stay in contact with and I wouldn’t have anyone else do this for us!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were working on and off for a year with major issues with our gate operator and arm.

04/10/2013

They gave me what I thought was fair on the quote. I didn't use the service but I think they were pretty reasonable. If I decide to continue on the project I would consider using them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Access Automation & Gate gave me a quote a few months ago

01/23/2013

Problem tentatively identified, researched with manufacturer, and solution option verified. Provided clear set of alternative remedies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshooting problems in home intercom system.  Required two service calls.

CATEGORY home automation

Wrought Iron. Gates. Gate Repair. Gate Automation. Intercom. Telephone Entry Systems. Hand Rails. Ornamental Iron. Railings. Security Doors. Invisible Wireless Pet Fences. Balconies. Automatic Doors. Video Surveillance.