S&S Auto Service Inc

• Angie's List since October 2008

07/21/2017

He is an independent mechanic - he does really good work. I do not even go to the dealer anymore. Car has 179K miles because of him. His name is Bo and I trust him. If he says the car is still running, or I should trade it in. He says it is good so I trust him. It is a 2001 Nissan Maxima. Price is reasonable, they do the work when they are supposed to and do what they need to do. I have had the ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change

07/21/2017

I use him for every oil change. He is reliable and great and I will continue to use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change

08/25/2016

08/19/2014

They did regular maintenance to the vehicles. I did have a problem with my Century that they did repairs on. I worked with Bo, and he was pleasant to talk to and would give you a ride home if you needed it. He's a really good guy. Their prices are comparable to everybody else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my Ford Escort, Buick Skylark, Century, and Chevy truck to this location for service.

C

03/28/2014

Subsequently, I found a local repair service, which has been taking wonderful care of my two autos ever since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Although I was referred to them by AAA, they refused to service my older vehicle.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto repair, installation and maintenance of tune ups, brakes, wheel alignments, smog checks, oil changes, alternators, starters, struts, shocks, transmissions, computer controls, water pumps, fleet accounts, electrical, suspension, clutch, lube, oil, filter, carburetor repair, fuel injection & ac.

Similar businesses in your area...