POWER PROFESSIONAL CLEANERS

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since July 2010

Power Professional Cleaners has spent 30 years providing Orange County with the best cleaning services for clothes, drapes, carpet and furniture. Recognized as one of Americas Best Dry Cleaners, Power Professional Cleaners will keep your fabrics clean, free of stains, full of color, free of orders and soft on the skin. AND WE ALSO PICK UP AND DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME, BUSINESS OR HOTEL...

N/A
Joseph Khamis Carpet & Window Cleaning

Joseph Khamis Carpet & Window Cleaning provides an excellent quality service that can't be beat. As an owner operated company, we value honesty and integrity with our service like no other. Please call or click to schedule an estimate today!

11/10/2015

10/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used this company to clean my home. They were punctual and professional. |Also, due to some unforeseen events we were not able to make an appointment before the expiration date but they still honored our purchase which was very kind of them. There were some things I would have preferred they spent more time on but perhaps I should have communicated better what I wanted. I will use them again in the future.

02/01/2012

They have never lost an item of ours and they are always very willing to pick up. We have used them for years.  Power Cleaners is the best - they are worth the drive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them for dry cleaning and alterations every week.  They pick up and deliver.

CATEGORY dry cleaning,alterations

07/21/2011

The quality of the shop I was using was going down and the price up.  It was time to find somewhere new.  The review of Power was very good.  And it is well deserved.  They are very professional and do a great job.  It is a bit pricey.  But if you take advantage of the free pick-up and delivery it may work out in the end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking to have my shirts washed and pressed.

01/26/2011

I've had some emergencies in 2010 with my husband's constant travel and his company work shirts had to be cleaned, starched and folded for packing and I had a short window of time to get this turned around. Power Cleaners accommodated me every single time with quick efficient service and my hubby's shirts were white as white can be. Thanks Power Cleaners! You're the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been using Power Cleaners of Lake Forest for approx. 4 yrs. In the past, I've found it difficult to find a professional dry cleaners that's reliable, stands behind their work and bends over backwards to service each and every individual. Well, I believe, Power Cleaners of Lake Forest is it! They have a wonderful pick-up and delivery service (free), they provide you with their cleaning bags and they always pick up on the date scheduled for your area. They recently have come to market with their own brand of laundry detergent which they sell in their store or will deliver to your house, again a free service. The owner's are a husband and wife team and they are lovely people. Their company does far more than just a clothes cleaning service. I've used several of these services and all of them were well done. They're been in biz a long time so their experience level in the offered services and customer service is awesome. They are my cleaners for life.

CATEGORY dry cleaning

We clean it all! We clean your carpets, drapes, furniture and especially your clothes. We are a certified green facility for both dry clean only and laundry clothing. As one of Americas Best Dry Cleaners we clean it all including Couture, restoration of fabrics which have been damaged by water and smoke.We provide 4-Hour service and will Pick Up and Deliver to your Home, Business and Hotel. And don't forget your shoes. Our Power Shoe Repair is ready to get your feet happy.

Everything that can be cleaned ... will be cleaned