OC Family cleaning services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

23785 El Toro Rd

Lake Forest, CA 92630

OC Family Maids Services has been a reliable Orange County Cleaning Company. Being a great service provider means having complete and total confidence in the people providing those services, and we're proud to have the best pros in the business working with us. With a focus on personalized service, competitive rates, and customer satisfaction, we're always striving to meet and exceed our high standards and our clients' expectations....

Carpet Cleaning (23)House Cleaning (10)Window Cleaning (2)Blind Cleaning (1)

02/05/2020

3 staff came out for approximately 2 1/2 hours. Left the house very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning a new house

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

01/27/2020

I hired OC Family cleaning services to clean an empty house before my family moved in. After a little trouble communicating and getting a quote, arrangements were made. They came when they said they would and did a very thorough job cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms plus the floors. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

12/28/2019

The crew that came out were very thorough and did a very good job. I did ask that my trash and recyclables bin be left alone because cleaners have this habit of taking the trash with them. Sure enough, the recyclables were dumped in with some office trash and were going to be taken away. The city where I live has a good recycling program, so I want to avail of those services for which I pay and do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We too are very environmentally friendly. We will do our best to help you with your city’s sustainability project. Thank you again and sorry for the confusion on our part!

11/06/2019

Great. They have cleaned my mom's house every two weeks for the past four years. They are extremely timely, responsive and do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

10/01/2019

Excellent! The house looked nicer than the day we moved in. The staff was so good and cleaned everything to a sparkle. I’d use them again over and over!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning, Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

08/11/2019

Went very well! The guys were on time and did an excellent job with the house and carpet cleaning! Very attentive and responsive as well. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning , carpet cleaning, windows cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

08/07/2019

OC Family cleaning services has been taking care of my house cleaning for several years, and they do a great job. Last week I had them follow up the cleaning with carpet cleaning. Luis came with his high-end equipment and a few helpers to clean and sanitize my carpets. The equipment use high-heat/steam to clean and sanitize, and Luis also used various pet-friendly sprays to get stubborn stains cle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning and carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2019

03/09/2015

He is professional in both the cleaning job & work ethic. I would highly recommend his service. Our driveway was blocked because of the pavement work. He contacted the HOA and tried very hard to get the job done. Pointed out what problems with our carpets. Did a wonderful job!! He also called and e-mail to confirm the appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3-bedroom carpet cleaning & walk-in closet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2014

01/26/2015

It was a Big Deal purchase. It was great. We were happy with it. I did not find the scheduling to be difficult. I would recommend them. The price was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the front room and four bedrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2014

10/17/2014

He arrived promptly.  Worked for two hours to turn my dirty living room/ dining room, hallway carpet into spotless splendor.  Very careful.  Gave extra attention to the edges.  Very personable young man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean carpets

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2014

The services we offer include: ***House Cleaning (Move Out/ In Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Bi-weekly Cleaning, Spring Cleaning, Post Construction Cleaning, One Time Cleaning), ***Window Cleaning (Window Screen Repair, Sky Light Cleaning) *** Steam Carpet Cleaning (Carpet Cleaning ( Home/ office Carpet Cleaning, Rug Cleaning, Oriential Rug Cleaning, Pet Stain Removal, Pet Order Treatment, Couch Cleaning), *** Stone C/Polish (Marble, tile, etc,)