Barnes Solar

A6 REVIEWS

Founded 2008

23201 Orange Ave

Lake Forest, CA, 92630

Barnes Solar is a local, family-owned solar contractor that prides itself quality workmanship, an honest sales process and competitive pricing. We are committed to transparency and honesty throughout the sales cycle and then white-glove customer service during and after the installation process. When you combine available tax incentives, exorbitant California electricity prices and our industry-leading pricing, our homeowners typically see a rate of return between 15-20% and are able to watch their solar system pay for itself in just 4-6 years. Barnes Solar's services include: Residential and Commercial Solar PV; Electric Vehicle Charging Outlets/Stations; Solar Thermal; Roofing (in combination with solar); Energy Efficiency Products. We do not offer repairs of existing solar installations ...

Solar Panels (6)Roofing (1)

04/19/2019

Excellent! Barnes Solar people (from sales to installation) were all very professional and responsive to all of my needs. I have recommended them to my family and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Panel System Installed at Home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

04/19/2019

Went great as promised. They handled everything from HOA, city permits to dealing with SDGE. They followed up on everything asked. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar for two homes in San Clemente

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

04/18/2019

Outstanding company. The presentation they did was very thorough, and the sales process wasn’t pushy at all. They were on time with the system, and it was installed exactly as they said it was. We had a minor leak in our roof that winter and they came out within a day to check it out. Turned out it wasn’t related to the work they did but they fixed it anyway since it was minor. We are in year 3 of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar system

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

04/18/2019

Excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

04/02/2019

They are able to install the solar panel on my roof and we are able to power on sooner than i expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a installation solar panel of my roof .

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2018

04/02/2019

The process went well and very smooth . They are excellent and very clean, very professional , curious , friendly and nice . The price is much cheaper than any one else for 23 solar panel 7.6 kw system i only pay 22.000. They are on time and i would highly recommend them .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They install solar in my home . They repair my roof and install all the wiring.

CATEGORY roofing, solar panels