At Last Window Coverings

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since April 2015

At Last Window Coverings specializes in commercial and residential applications all around Southern California...

Affordable Window Coverings

Custom Window Covering provider and Interior Decorator, specializing in Blinds, Drapes, Shades, Shutters, Tinting, Motorization, custom bedding and upholstering. We offer Free estimates to your home or business. We also accept all major cards and can Finance 100% OAC.

05/17/2016

The young man, Coty, did a great job. He is prompt, courteous and professional. He did everything he said he would. He was on time for everything. His price was the best quote I got. He took away the old blinds and discarded them. I would recommend At Last Window Coverings to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ordered 2" Venetian aluminum blinds for 9 windows. Each window was a custom size.

CATEGORY window treatments

02/04/2016

Within a week of the approval i gave them, my roller shades were in and i got call for installation. The installer was in and out within 3 hours and left behind no mess. They also hauled away my old shades for me. I will continue to use At Last Window Coverings for future needs because it is a great feeling to know that you are their top priority.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
At Last Window Coverings came out for free and measured all of my windows. They brought out sample books with different shade materials for me to look through and then provided me with an estimate the next day. It is not often you can find a company to come out for a free quote and provide a next day quote. I was extremely thrilled with their services and have recommended them to our family.

CATEGORY window treatments

We provide all types of coverings such as: mini blinds, vertical blinds, cellular shades, roller shades (Manual and Motorized), Horizontal wood and faux wood. We also give free local estimates and local installation. We also offer drop shipping straight to your home if you visit us at www.atlastwindowcoverings.com

Draperies, Repairs that were not installed or supplied by us.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal