MARINA HILLS ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since June 2010

Veterinary Hospital serving household pets in South Orange County...

08/09/2017

I have taken my pets to Dr. Simon for about 15 years. He is a great vet and a kind person. I had to let go of an older cat buddy several years ago and I was thankful for how supportive and caring the staff was during that heartbreak. My current cat receives great care. The staff is friendly and efficient and great overall. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
recheck visit for my cat

CATEGORY veterinarian

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate the opportunity to care for your furry family members and value your long term support of the business. As you know, if you ever have any questions or concerns you can contact us directly 949-495-2224. Thanks Again and see you soon, Dr. Simon and the entire MHAH staff

12/11/2015

12/10/2014

We have a dog and they were very good to that dog and before the dog we had a couple of cats and they were very good. It was for health maintenance, looking into issues that would come up from time to time and with infections. I would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Marina Hills for veterinarian services for the dog.

10/06/2014

I don’t have enough experience with them yet. I just inherited this dog and Dr. Simons has been his veterinarian for years already. When I brought him for his check up, I was impressed and I like him a lot. He is knowledgeable and put his time to answer all the questions that I had. I took my dog back to get the work done today, for surgery. The premises are clean and the reception people had been...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog is at Marina Hills Animal Hospital right now.

02/19/2014

He spends a lot of time with the dog and the owner explaining things. We've been using them for years and years. He is honest and he asks you about anything. They are always straight forward with the pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Marina Hills Animal Hospital for veterinarian care services. They did a little bit of surgery done.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Thank you [member name removed] for writing a review for us. We are glad to see that we are meeting our goals and providing you with excellent care for your pet. We look forward to many more years together. If you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call us at 495-2224. Thanks Again! -Mary Simon and the entire staff at Marina Hills Animal Hospital

Well pet care including vaccinations, wellness laboratory testing and preventative medicine. Medical care for sick pets. Dental care, surgical care, digital xrays, ultrasound, laser treatment are all available. Behavioral consultation, bathing and boarding.

Exotic and large animals