A Sound Escape

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since January 2012

Southern California luxury home theater and and advanced audio video company that specializes in high fidelity sound....

Johnny Electric LLC

Let the trained experts at Johnny Electric handle your electrical contracting services. When you need electrical work done, don't take any chances. Our expert electricians take pride in our top-quality expert workmanship. Whether you need some repairs at your business or electrical work done for a remodeling project, we do residential and commercial electrical work. From residential work on older homes to remodels or service, we do it all. No job is too big or too small for our master electricians. With more than 30 years of experience, the electricians in our family owned and operated business can handle any electrical issue. We are available when you need us, even if it is a middle-of-the-night emergency. Tesla Certified Installer

06/17/2014

Excellent, work was performed quickly without having to put major holes in the wall. Can't even see where the lines enter house. A++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dropped two coax lines into a hard to reach wall.

04/04/2014

He was a very knowledgeable person in terms of audio and video installation. He gave me a per hour labor charge. He had some good recommendations. It was good. The speakers were really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of A Sound Escape. It was for a home theater system. He had installed an audio receiver.

CATEGORY home theater design

09/06/2013

In the and quot;you get what you pay forand quot; file, put Jeff and his Company. !st a phone consultation than a home survey followed buy a proffetional estimate w/ pictures. I purchased everything he recommended would be a better deal if I did. he purchased the speciifed equipment even upgrading the cables for for next generation technonolgy. Jeff was punctual, proffetional and left the area muc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
R & R large sreen tv, re-cable (to code) recomend purchase and install a sound system taylores to my request and need.

03/12/2013

Not only did A Sound Escape do excellent overall job, but they exceeded my expectations. First, they made suggestions on how to improve the mounting locations for the cameras to create better coverage for the property. Second, the cameras mounted on the exterior of the house have zero exposed wire on the outside of the house - extremely clean. Lastly, they suggested improvements such as a UPS so t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in need of a professional installer to equip my home with a security camera system. The job consisted of installing and cabling 4 IP Cameras at the front of the home, and 1 Camera covering the back yard. All cabling ran into the garage where the Network Video Recorder (NVR) was installed alongside a UPS. A Cat-5 cable also needed to be run from the Garage into a room upstairs that contained my Internet router so the system could be hooked to the Internet for remote monitoring. The job was challenging as my home is 18 years old and was not built with Cat-5 cabling available anywhere.

01/04/2013

I would recommend A Sound Escape and will call them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Sound Escape come to our house because the in ceiling speakers for the stereo were not working. Jeff came out and was wonderful. He is very knowledgeable and gave me options. After he fixed the speakers I had him come back for other things in the house and he did a great job.

CATEGORY computer repair

Installation of home theater, home audio video system, product education, security camera system, automation, repair computer, phone & data wiring.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check