Revco Solar Engineering, Inc.

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since July 2007

Not Rated| 25 Reviews

CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE! REVCO Solar is a family owned and operated company with a friendly, personable, and experienced staff located in Southern California. For over 38 years we have been committed to bringing the highest quality products and services to Southern Californias growing renewable energy market. As a Premier Dealer with SunPower, the Worlds Standard for Solar, our Solar Electric systems will lower or eliminate your ever-increasing electric bills for a fraction of what you are currently spending every month. REVCO Solar also specializes in Solar Pool Heating and Solar Hot Water....

USA Water Heaters - Installation & Repair

Call us at 949-535-2228 for same day water heater installation and water heater repair of tank and tankless water heaters in Orange County, CA. We are an authorized dealer and installer for Rheem, Bradford White, AO Smith, Rinnai, Noritz, Takagi and Navien tankless water heaters. We also install and repair the older models GE, Kenmore, Whirpool, and Reliance gas hot water heaters. We at USA Water Heaters specialize in Installation, replacement, and repair of gas, propane and electric tank and tankless water heaters. We offer same day appointments for most of our services. We are committed to providing quality plumbing services at a reasonable price. We will treat you and your property with respect, just as we would like to be treated if we were receiving plumbing services. We would also be happy to help you with the installation or replacement of your water softener, pressure reducing valve or main shut-off valve. If you need help with water heater installation or repair call us now to receive exceptional service at a competitive price.

Award 2019

06/18/2015

I am happy with their service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and checked our solar water heating system.

D

06/03/2015

I had to make all of the initial contact. I sent pictures of the repairs I am needing and when I didn't hear anything back, I called them. I then received an email stating the general manager said they wouldn't be able to make the repairs and gave pricing for replacing the solar panels and gave a referral for another company that could assist with the repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for $112 for Pool Solar Tune-Up

07/24/2014

The service went fine. The technicians did a nice job and were prompt. They did what they said they would when they said they would. They returned my calls quickly. 2-3 people came out to put the 12 solar panels on the roof. I had no issues contacting or scheduling with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed pool solar heating.

CATEGORY pool cleaners, solar panels

07/16/2014

It was terrific.  I have put off installing solar because of the expense and because I didn't want to do the research. When I did my research, I met with two A rated Angie's list companies and Revco. I wanted to meet with Revco because they have been in the solar business for something like 38 years. I like the idea of using a company with longevity when I make an expensive and long-lasting invest...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed solar panels for pool heating system and a separate system for electrical.

04/10/2014

Jim was amazing and prompt when it came to answering my many, many questions. I chose to use Revco and didn't fill in quality yet b/c the system hasn't been installed yet. I feel that if the system performs as well as the customer service at this stage, we will be very happy. I will update this review when the system is complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been working with Jim from Revco Solar for a month now while I was trying to figure out which company to use. We just contracted this company to do our solar panels.

CATEGORY solar panels

Engineering, Design, Sales, Installation and Service of both thermal (swimming pool, and domestic hot water) and Electric (Photovoltatic) residential and commercial applications. Pool Equipment - Pumps and Filters, Cleaners and Controls and Chlorine Generators. Financing -100% Financing "Same as Cash" O.A.C, Leasing/Pre-Paid Options, Power Purchase Agreement (PPA). HERO Program.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available