Pegasus Remodeling, Inc

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since August 2012

Pegasus Remodeling, Inc. is a design build general contracting firm specializing in beautiful bespoke bathrooms and kitchens. With a focus on the details, we give wings to your vision for a quality crafted, functional remodel. We use only the best craftsmen, preferred subcontractors and vendors. Our entire team is committed to providing you with a seamless experience from superior design conception and construction execution, to full realization of your project!...

Fiallo Design

10  REVIEWS
Fiallo Design

We define your style, passions and create spaces that reflect who you are. Communication is key. We're here for whatever you need. We'll help you solidify your vision and keep in constant contact until your dream is realized! Visit our website www.fiallodesign.com

06/21/2017

We haven't decided if we are going to use them yet. I believe they emailed me the estimate, but I haven't looked at it yet because we are still gathering the funds to execute. The guy was very good and paid attention to detail. There was no charge for the estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them out for an estimate for removing some walls, installing flooring, and installing lighting.

CATEGORY flooring,lighting,remodeling

04/17/2017

As the saying goes, "If mama ain't happy, nobody is happy!" My mom is ecstatic! Mike Davidson and his team completely gutted, designed and built a bathroom that is beautiful, tasteful for the style of house and, while accessible for my mom, looks modern and comfortable for anyone. The attention to quality is outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Pegasus Remodeling to complete remodel my mother's master bathroom.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,plumbing,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

04/17/2017

I interviewed 4 contractors before I met Mike CEO of Pegasus Remodeling. The presentation of his up to date quality workmanship and a fair price were the reasons why I went with Pegasus. Mike's step by step details was explained to me upfront with no hidden surprises. Mike was a Man of his word and there were no additional charges. All of the employees were on time, hard workers and cleaned up aft...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my downstairs kitchen and living room floor done with porcelain tile that looks like wood. This included 560 square feet that also covered my half bath. Pegasus also installed my new vanity and faucet.

CATEGORY remodeling

03/20/2017

We went another direction based on some other decisions we were making. I would certainly not hesitate to choose Pegasus Remodeling for our next remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional. We received clear information and advice from Mike the CEO of Pegasus Remodeling. He made some recommendations for our remodel and how to address some issues we were concerned about handling.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

01/13/2017

Perfectly! Mike is a true professional. He came and accessed the damage. He gave me all of our options and the best way to approach repairing the damage in a timely and correct manner. This saving us money and time. Pegasus Remodeling did an excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repipe a leaking slab leak, did all of the repairs due to water damage. Reroute piping, replace drywall and texture, repaired stucco opening to repair and reroute piping . All of this was very extensive and detailed work.

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Pegasus Remodeling, Inc., is a "Design and Build", general contracting firm which specializes in kitchen, bathroom and whole house remodels in Orange County, California.

As a general contracting firm, Pegasus Remodeling, Inc., cannot perform a "single trade task" such as electrical. By CSLB rules, a GC can only do work which entails three trades at a minimum. For instance, if you are looking to add LED can lighting throughout your home you would need to contact a C-10 licensed electrician, but if you wanted to do electrical, plumbing and paint then a GC could be engaged for this scope of work.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express