Bayside Window Cleaning Inc

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2014

Bayside Window Cleaning, Inc. was founded in August of 2008. Through hard work and dedication, marketing our growing business by passing out flyers to residential and commercial property owners, Bayside grew rapidly and gave us the opportunity to offer more services to our consumers. When I started Bayside, I made it my mission to not only take great pride in my business but, most importantly, take even greater pride in excellent customer service. We get to know our customers, fostering a professional relationship with them while ensuring the highest quality of work. - Larry Waldron, President...

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Award 2019

01/09/2020

Excellent work performed quickly and as requested without having to remind the workers what I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside windows cleaned

08/26/2018

Went very well. In and out and very good job...fast efficent and good quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaned in and out. Screens were also cleaned. Mirrored closet doors were cleaned as well.

08/18/2018

Bayside is always punctual and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows were cleaned and deck was washed

07/21/2018

Excellent. Workers were very efficient and they worked nonstop. The two workers were here for 1.5 hours. They worked well as a team. They were very neat and clean....no messes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All of the windows of my home were cleaned professionally.

05/06/2018

I have used Bayside window cleaning, yearly, since we bought our house in 2011. I feel like it is a fair price and they always do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaned in our home.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Commercial & Residential Services - Window Cleaning / Window Tinting / Pressure Washing / Hard Water Removal / Rust & Battery Acid Removal / Calcium & Efflo Removal / Roof Cleaning (SoftWash) / Gutter Cleaning / Glass Scratch Removal / Graffiti Guard / Brick Paver & Concrete Sealing / Construction Final Clean / Flood, Fire, Mold Restoration