ADVANTAGE TERMITE & PEST CONTROL

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since July 2005

LICENSE NUMBER: PR-5588. FREE INSPECTIONS...

Huntington Beach Cabinets & Remodeling

We are a licensed general contractor and have been remodeling homes in Orange County for over 25 years. We specialize in room additions, kitchens, bathrooms, and all of your home remodeling needs. We have our own cabinet shop so we can custom build to your spacific needs. We offer a complete remodel service to our customers including design consultation, planning, and a complete remodel service start to finish. We offer traditional and European style custom built cabinetry for you home. Our 3000 sq. ft. facility is filled with the latest technology in cabinet building equipment to ensure the quality you expect is the quality we provide. The Owner "Marc" will come to your home and assist in the design of your room addition, kitchen, or remodel of your dreams. Our team constantly strives to finish in a timely manor and staying within your budget! Call us today for your FREE in-home estimate.

05/16/2013

I called and made an appt. for a home termite inspection. No one called or showed up. I called them and they apologized - said they had accidentally booked the appt for the wrong week. We then set a new date. No one showed for that appt. either. I tried calling them again, but no one answered the phone. I left a message, which was not returned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking to have my home treated for termites

03/25/2012

They sent out a technician Moe Ramos and provided the termite spray in the attics and termite service around the complete home. The technician had to come back because it started to rain and he could complete the outside process so it would be effective. We rescheduled for 3 days later and the technician showed up promptly and finished the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve Knauer came here on time and inspected the house for termites and gave us a quote.

09/27/2011

I've used this company for annual termite inspection and perimeter chemical ground treatment. After seeing a couple dozen winged drywood termites emerge from a tiny hole in the wall next to a newly installed window, I scheduled an additional service call. Ken promptly came out to confirm and assess the situation, explain the pros/cons of localized chemical treatment vs. tenting the entire house wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Localized chemical foam treatment in wall where swarming drywood termites emerged, and above the area in attic. As a preventive, also treated all other exposed wood in attic. and selected areas on the roof.

07/15/2011

They were thorough and showed us what to look for when inspecting for termites. The guy that did the work was subcontracted by Advantage Termite Control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked the perimeter of our home for termites. They came out and were able to exterminate all of the termites.

03/24/2011

They are good. Since they have been coming, I didn't have problem with the termites. They show up when they say they will show up. They do a good job. Their services are expensive. I will use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Advantage Termite Control Inc. I have a contract with them so they come once a year. They came last time in July.

CATEGORY pest control

RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL. MULTI-UNIT. PRE-TREATMENT. REAL ESTATE SERVICES - COMPLETION / CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES. COMPLETE SERVICE FOR DRYWOOD, DAMPWOOD AND SUBTERRANEAN TERMITES. LOCAL TREATMENT. INJECTION TREATMENTS. FUMIGATION. TERMIDOR TREATMENTS. FOAM TREATMENTS. TIMBOR TREATMENTS. PRESSURE TREATMENTS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal