Better Way to Connect TV

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since June 2015

We are a USMC veteran owned business based in Orange County, CA. Our business is also licensed (#995689), bonded, and insured. Our services include HDTV antenna/home theater/networking installations and troubleshooting services. Serving all of Orange County, California and surrounding counties of San Diego, Los Angeles, and Riverside....

Reel Time Sight And Sound

ReelTime Sight & Sound brings to you all elements of home entertainment. Televisions Audio Equipment Speaker Systems Blu-Ray Players Whole House Music Systems Home Automation Networking Lighting Controls Custom Cabinetry A truly one stop store. Sales, Design and Installation... You always a dealing with a trained professional that is a member of the ReelTime staff.

09/22/2018

Excellent, receive 170 OTA Channels

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install External Antenna

CATEGORY tv antenna

05/02/2018

The work went even better than I expected! I had extra "parts" from my previous set-up and I had no idea that most of them would be able to be connected and working, but Marvin got it done. The spaghetti-cord problem I had has been completely organized and cleaned up and all remote controls are working as requested. I would definitely recommed this company to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV and accessory hookup/installation on entertainment center

CATEGORY home theater design

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for your kinds words. It was a pleasure to meet and talk with you. I hope you enjoy your home theater system for a long time to come.

05/16/2017

I called late in the afternoon and they were there the next day. Marvin was friendly, efficient and competent. Pricing was reasonable. Quality and workmanship was excellent. Marvin explained everything he was doing and now we have over 100 channels over the air. I highly recommend Marvin.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of outdoor TV antenna and internal coaxial cable in house. Four TVs were connected.

CATEGORY home theater design, tv antenna

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure meeting you. I hope you and your family enjoy free TV for a long time.

03/04/2017

Marvin was very punctual and professional. He went above and beyond just the installation of the antennas and connections. He found an existing cable connection in the attic, repaired and organized the cabling in the outside cable box and put an extra cable in a guest bedroom for future use. He is thorough and very knowledgeable. We are pleased with the results and would definitely hire him again....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have a digital TV antenna installed in our attic and connected to our existing home cable wiring. With this connectivity and internet options we were able to receive digital broadcasting off the air for all connections in the home.

03/28/2016

I have been wanting to cut the cord to pay TV for a long time but didn't know how. I was on Yelp looking around and I came across Better Way To Connect TV.  I saw Marvin had all good review so I called him, set an appointment.  Marvin was on time, clean, neat and polite.  I have a no shoe policy in my home but he didn't know that and he put shoe covers over his shoes without me asking.   He knew w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marvin installed a TV antenna, 2 digital converter boxes plus labor.  Now I don't have to pay for TV.

CATEGORY home theater design, tv antenna

HDTV Antenna, Home Theater, and Networking installations, troubleshooting, and service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal