Mario Diaz Flooring

• Contractors state license
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20160531

La Puente, CA 91744

Please contact directly at 323.816.8390 or by email diazflooring@me.com. Minimum 24 Hour response lead time for quotes/services (or availability). 120% dedication to a professional job; our goal is to make sure you fall in love with your floors! Please feel free to email us at: diazflooring@me.com or visit our website at: www.MarioDiazFlooring.net...

hardwood flooring (99)flooring (58)floor cleaning (14)water and smoke damage (4)

06/28/2020

Mario's people were on time and completed project as promised. 600 square feet of refinished hardwood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floor refinishing.

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

09/11/2019

I don’t often leave reviews unless something about the company/job was quite remarkable, one way or the other. This company, and the team they brought to the job, was outstanding. The quality of the work is top notch. The team is made up of well-mannered professionals. And the price was very reasonable. The hardwood flooring throughout my property sustained significant damage from tenant’s cats. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and refinish hardwood flooring

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair,water damage restoration,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

My pleasure, thank you for your review

04/08/2019

The project went really well. Mario and the employees working with him were punctual, professional and personable. They were amazingly organized, worked well as a team, were courteous and focused on performing the job and completing it to my satisfaction. The floor looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sand, match stain to existing floors and apply finish

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

Photo for Mario Diaz Flooring - unknown, La Puente, CA - 37808246

03/16/2019

Great. Mr. Diaz was responsive and flexible in scheduling and re-scheduling to meet our request. Workers showed up on time and were very professional. They protected the area to keep dust confined to the space, and cleaned up beautifully. We thought an additional coat of polyurethane was needed for appearance and Mr. Diaz did not hesitate to send his men back to do that. I rated his price a B beca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refinishing 1 flight of stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2019

09/26/2018

Mario did an excellent job. He made my problem, his problem. Thank you, Mario.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing old wood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2018

10/25/2017

He came to my He took all the measurements and gave me an estimate. I was going to hire him to do the job becayse he sounded very kn9wleadgeable and took the time to explain and make recommendations. I ended up postponing the work until further notice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work done. Just an estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

03/14/2017

This wasn't very good. He was supposed to come by and look but he never called and never showed up. He was going to quote me on doing wood floor installation.  The conversation on the phone, it wasn't the friendliest conversation, but it was ok.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to set up an appointment and he never showed up.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

Sorry but we don’t have your info with us.

12/13/2016

They were very nice. I'd give them the best score you can, I guess. I thought the price was a little high. I think their quality is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mario Diaz Flooring did a quote for me for completely doing the flooring inside the house. It was $32,000.

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2016

09/21/2016

Super job. The workers are quite nice and took pride in the job they were completing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 1150 sq ft wood flooring refinished

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2016

09/01/2016

These guys are phenomenal! Originally had them come out to refinish the hardwood floors in the three bedrooms, and was so pleased with the quality of their work, that I had them come back for an encore performance in the living room, entry, dining room, and hallway. The house was built in 1951, so the floors are over a half-century old, but Mario and his crew brought them back to life beyond all e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed Pergo flooring from living room, entry, dining room, and hallway. refinished 65-year old oak floors, matched and replaced two sections of termite damage, as well as removing an inadequately installed sub-flooring where the floor heater had been, replacing it, and then matching and interweaving new oak into the existing flooring

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2016

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you

Hardwood floor installation, sales, & refinishing.

Carpet.