County Line Animal Hospital

Founded 1954 • Angie's List since April 2005

COUNTY LINE ANIMAL HOSPITAL is a full-service veterinary medical facility, serving La Habra, California and the surrounding communities since 1954. The professional and courteous staff at COUNTY LINE ANIMAL HOSPITAL seeks to provide the highest quality medical care, surgical care and dental care for our highly-valued patients. We understand your pet is like a part of your family, and we strive to make you and your pet feel like part of ours. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Please take a moment to contact us today, to learn more about our veterinary practice and to find out more information about how COUNTY LINE ANIMAL HOSPITAL can serve the needs of you and your cherished pet. 20 employees. No subs. Charge by the situation....

01/03/2018

Very well--they are still under construction so the parking was a little confusing, but other than that, they were punctual and professional. The vet didn't try to push me into immediate procedures or tests, either. They also gave me a recommendation for an emergency animal hospital close by just in case.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My cat just needed a check-up and updated vaccinations, and I wanted to find a vet for her now that we moved to the area.

06/30/2014

Sparky, my three year old mini-schnauzer, has been going only to County Line since she was eight weeks old. The staff knows and welcomes her. Dr. Mazzi is well-known within the Whittier dog-owner community as a loving and conscientious veterinarian and is well-worth a few extra pennies to ensure your pet's care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exam and consult, bordetella yearly vaccine, hazardous waste fee.

02/11/2014

He is very good. He follows through with anything your animal might need, as far as medication or whatever it is. It's either a walk-in or an appointment you can do either. The staff is friendly. He is pricey, so I guess I would give him a 'D' for that. I last saw them about six months ago. I know that the one that we go to is very good with animals. He likes animals, he has his own animals and he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use County Line Animal Hospital to look after our animals.

02/11/2013

It always goes well. The staff loves her and all the 4 legged creatures that walk through the door. I trust them with Sparky's life. County-Line was recommended by two of my neighbors who have been taking their dogs to these vets for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 2 year old mini-schauzer has been going to County-Line for all her medical needs. She was spayed and had all her shots and yearly physicals there.

04/13/2012

We've been using them for 6 years. They have a number of veterinarians working there, Dr. Dempsey is our primary care, but, they're all great, we can see them all, and Dr. Mazzi is great, he is one of the best veterinarians I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Their standards of service are quite high and it is the best veterinarian practice I've ever been to in 15-20 years,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our veterinarian is Dr. Dawn Dempsey. We went there 2 weeks ago for a prescription pickup.

Animal Boarding Kennels, Veterinarians

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Similar businesses in your area...