Professional Pool & Spa

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since October 2005

B Rated | 12 Reviews

Additional address - PO Box 1491, La Canada, Ca 91012. See website for additional service areas....

Steve Vaughan Pool & Spa

Trustworthy service for residential or commercial pools and fountains by fully trained pofessionals. A local business, family owned and operated. Bills are delivered on or before the 15th of each month and due upon receipt. Cash or checks are accepted. Returned check fee $35.

05/17/2013

Made an appointment to check out pool filter issue.  He explained what he would do and was very nice.   Did not show up for the appointment.  I called and nobody returned the call.  I called again the next day and the receptionist said he left town until June 1 and there was nobody else that could help me.  Very unprofessional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never showed up to appointment

01/03/2013

Overall, they were very professional.  I think it was just bad timing in that the head guy got sick and was in the hospital for a week or so.  Responsiveness was spotty during this time, so I ended up looking for other people and getting a better deal. Had this not happened, I probably would have gone with them. They did miss one appointment cause they wrote it down wrong.  I raced home just to ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called them for a for a service call to see what needed to be fixed with my spa.  The responded promptly, but required multiple visits to determine the full extent of work needed.  The list of work that needed to be done was appropriate and accurate.  However, their price was a little bit higher than other companies.  They do provide full service, in that I they contracted out the items that they could not do directly so that I would only have to deal with one person.

03/30/2012

It has been only three years since the resurfacing but we have been pleased with their work so far.  I would hire them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Professional Pool & Spa to resurface our pool and spa.

10/22/2011

Our pool cleaner Roberto is very conscientious and does a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential pool care.

10/01/2011

Fairly reliable service with only occasional missed weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly pool service at $95 per week plus extra expenses for chemicals and filter cleaning.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Dear customer, Thank you so much for your comments. we are here to serve you. Sincerely, Customer Service Dulce

Residential and commercial pool & spa including remodeling, salt systems, re-plastering, re-tile, coping & decks, pebble finish, acid washing, repair and replacement of equipment & safety fencing.

n/a