Koi Shui Aquatics

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2013

Koi Shui Aquatics is Southern California's preferred pond and aquarium maintenance specialists. Koi Shui Aquatics will handle your pond and aquarium maintenance, cleaning, repairs, and construction!...

N/A

Verdugo Plumbing

0  REVIEWS
Verdugo Plumbing

We are a full service plumbing and rooter company. Specializing in Repiping, Drains and Sewer. Quality workmanship, competitive pricing. We forgot how to do it wrong.

03/28/2017

Excellent work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Servicing waterfall and pond

CATEGORY excavators

04/25/2016

Everything went well. Stefan is making himself available for any questions or issues related to the koi pond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stefan and his team refinished our pond that has not been in use for several years.  They emptied the pond, lined the pond, rearranged the rocks, installed the new pump/circulator, reconfigured the waterfall, and came out to test the waterfall. Stefan is very responsive and takes care of your specific needs.  Even after the completing the job, he will treat you with the same quality professional service.

CATEGORY lakefront landscaping

11/09/2015

Stefan and Antonio quickly responded to email I sent.  They came out within a couple of days, assessed the situation, and provided recommendations.  They repaired my pump, replaced filter, and got my dirty pond back into top shape.  I was so impressed that I hired them for bimonthly service.  My pond has never looked so good!  Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed pump and cleaned out pond for crystal clear water!

CATEGORY excavators,lakefront landscaping

05/29/2015

The services are awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a pond that was not working properly and Stefan and Antonio repaired the problem and got the pond working and the water cleared in no time.  These 2 really know their stuff and their services are awesome!!

CATEGORY excavators

11/03/2014

We just bought a house that came with a turtle pond (with three turtles) that was filthy and the water level was dropping fast. After another pond company charged me for an estimate and then blew me off I was desperate. I contacted six more companies and two got back to me right away, one of them being Koi Shui (pronounced like Feng Shui). Stefan from Koi Shui was very responsive via e-mail and he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came up with plan to get dirty pond in disrepair up and running in a way that would involve the least maintenance. Cleaned pond, located and repaired leak, moved old pump to smaller reservoir, installed new pump and filter system with UV light. Built simple basking platform, advised on pond plants.

CATEGORY excavators,lakefront landscaping

Pond maintenance, Pond installation, aquarium maintenance, pond maintenance, aquarium supplies