NICK DIANKOV & ASSOC

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

We are licensed structural engineering and construction company providing complete structural engineering and construction services for residential and small commercial projects. Bonded and Insured....

Patal Construction LLC

I have been working in my craft as a builder/finisher for over 10 years. I run a flexible crew of two to four workers and have ample examples of my work. I specialize in tile, paint, drywall, cabinets, electrical and plumbing. I am available for handyman jobs as well as remodeling, additions, all woodwork, fencing and concrete work. All work is done to code for inspections.

06/06/2013

Nick was always communicative, on time and very conscientious, he did amazing work, it turned out to be 2 big job but he was great, through the whole process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Nick to remove a structural wall between the living & dining room of our new home. He had to install beams & shore up the area below the floors.

CATEGORY remodeling

03/22/2013

I have used their services for residential projects since 2003 and continue to work with them to this day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am an architect, Diankov and Associated provide engineering service for my clients. His contract is with my clients, but I work directly with him.

CATEGORY structural engineer

03/12/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am remodling my bathroom turning one into two, because the age of my house and minimal offset, I could not modify my window into two windows. Nick designed me a roof structure to allow for a generous skylight plan to compensate for the lack of windows. His design and knowledge is fantastic. He is friendly, fair, a talented engineer and did I mention friendly? Do yourself a favor, if you need an engineer, you'd be silly not to use Nick.

CATEGORY structural engineer